30 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

He is signing with the Jets...

Yeah I know though. 

30 minutes ago, pacman5252 said:

The Jets are going to lose in the afc championship game to the Raiders

When do we lose though

1 minute ago, Arthur Penske said:

No TT still has Gutey’s hands locked down for at least one more day

of all the internet searches I've done that I'd be nervous of my wife discovering "man sitting on another man's hands" might be in the top 6 or so now

1 minute ago, Nick_gb said:

Which one of you is Lincoln Peckenpaugh here? Stop making **** up to rile up Bears fans on Briggs twitter handle lol.

1 minute ago, Nick_gb said:

Which one of you is Lincoln Peckenpaugh here? Stop making **** up to rile up Bears fans on Briggs twitter handle lol.

Lol his bio

I don't even think I want Earl Thomas but I'd be excited about it. Injuries blow. The longer he goes unsigned the better our chances. Not sure he will get 15 Mil. The younger guys who are in the same atmosphere as him as a player got big offers first. He's either gonna blow that 14 AV away or come in just short of it.

Adrian Amos, Tashaun Gipson,  if its less than 7 Mil per and relatively easy to get out of.

HaHa for less than 3.

Other than that I won't be excited at all going into the draft about our Safety spot.

2 minutes ago, ChaRisMa said:

I don't even think I want Earl Thomas but I'd be excited about it. Injuries blow. The longer he goes unsigned the better our chances. Not sure he will get 15 Mil. The younger guys who are in the same atmosphere as him as a player got big offers first. He's either gonna blow that 14 AV away or come in just short of it.

Adrian Amos, Tashaun Gipson,  if its less than 7 Mil per and relatively easy to get out of.

HaHa for less than 3.

Other than that I won't be excited at all going into the draft about our Safety spot.

Stratosphere*?

We're all in the same atmosphere

Archived