2019 Free Agent Discussion

Brit Pack

Just now, cannondale said:

I just don't want to go into camp with Brice, Jones, Adequate draft pick.

That's why we brought in Tramon when we had young CB's

Hence the Mike Mitchell idea

You could throw him in too with the short list of guys I'd be cool with as long as they are easy contracts to get out of. There just isn't much great Safety play available, and high quality Safety play is poetry in motion to me.

18 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

lol, contradict the premium position philosophy much?

Quit being an obnoxious little pissant trying to "gotcha" for everything I've said.  I have ALWAYS said I think safety is one of the most underrated positions in football.  You don't even know wtf you're talking about.

1 minute ago, Outpost31 said:

Quit being an obnoxious little pissant trying to "gotcha" for everything I've said.  I have ALWAYS said I think safety is one of the most underrated positions in football.  You don't even know wtf you're talking about.

What color is the kettle ?

Just now, cannondale said:

What color is the kettle ?

It doesn't even make sense what he tried.  I never said I wanted to go center at 12 or anything, I said I wanted a safety at 30, and he tried bringing up positional value when I've always believed safety is an important position.  

What he did literally made no sense and he doesn't even get it.

21 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Someone's combative today...

2 minutes ago, Isherwood said:

Oh my god, that’s an oldie but a goodie. I remember our fans were soooo mad

#glorydays 

Imagine how our team could've been if we got the players we desperately wanted (sj, lj, gonzo, moss, Griffith, etc)  Especially a game changing fullback. lmao

I think the big takeaway from today is with all the years with TT not attempting to sign FAs early, we forgot that we aren’t a destination for 28 year old men with money. We forget, guys like Charles Woodson and Reggie White came here because we substantially overpaid. I wonder how much more than Philly offered Malik 

Archived