Norman: Feels like our true fans are on the road

naptownskinsfan

The worst part of this for me is that Norman and DJ don’t seem to have empathy for the hard working, middle class Redskin fan. That’s an issue, a big issue for me. Hard working Redskins fans spend a lot of $ to come and see them play, and most spend an entire Sunday, or Monday sitting in traffic for 2 or hours to 4 or 5 hours just to see them play. This is beyond the fact that this franchise has been mostly a joke since Gibbs 1.0 retired.

Also, as Nap said, these 2 were in middle school when Snyder bought this team and we went from being a model franchise to a joke around the league within 3 years of his ownership.

I’ll also add that they don’t know what Redskins fans have been through since we last won the super bowl in 91-92. Then, the  constant QBs carrousel and the infighting between the Redskins front office and amongst redskins fans about these QBs for the last 25 years has taken its toll as well. 

These two have been here for a minute!

I have to say that while I love TWill & Kerrigan and the fact that they are career and “true Redskins” I wish in times like this they would step up, call a team meeting, be a leader and tell Norman, DJ and anyone else to zip it with the airing of dirty laundry with the media. Kerrigan and TWill have been here for 8 and 7 years, it’s time for them to step up and take control of this lockeroom.

Archived