Week 11: VIKINGS (5-3-1) at Bears (6-3)

swede700

"Mr. Biscuit" Trubisky is 0-2 vs. the Vikings and has yet to throw over 200 yds against them. How many will he pass for on Sunday night?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. "Mr. Biscuit" Trubisky is 0-2 vs. the Vikings and has yet to throw over 200 yds against them. How many will he pass for on Sunday night?

• 0 -128 yds (1st game vs. the Vikings)
    • 129 - 178 yds (2nd game vs the Vikings
    • 179 - 256 yds (avg this season)
    • 257 - 300 yds
    • 300+ yds

7 hours ago, Cearbhall said:

Marcus Sherels? He has been around at long as Everson and longer than Rudolph. Is it because he as on the practice squad for most of 2010 that you don't count him? Rudolph was still playing for Notre Dame that year. 

Rudolph was a rookie, Sherels was on the team and so was Andrew Sendejo.

7 hours ago, KOTN-93 said:

Wish I had your confidence. Care to elaboraye? I think we win in a squeaker 23-20. I just dont see a blowout win @Chicago.

I mean, I could be very mistaken but I think the team is coming together at the right time, and they're becoming what they were supposed to be all along; what most people thought they should have been for the entire season but due to needing time to gel, we didn't showcase what type of team we truly are. 

Chicago is playing very well and my predicted score of 34 - 14 is not indicative of my feelings towards the Bears as a team. I just think the Vikings are lot better than they've played in earlier weeks. I see this as a statement game. 

Chicago is still very talented, I just believe Minnesota is capable of ALOT more than they've displayed thus far. 

25 minutes ago, Torchezim said:

I mean, I could be very mistaken but I think the team is coming together at the right time, and they're becoming what they were supposed to be all along; what most people thought they should have been for the entire season but due to needing time to gel, we didn't showcase what type of team we truly are. 

Chicago is playing very well and my predicted score of 34 - 14 is not indicative of my feelings towards the Bears as a team. I just think the Vikings are lot better than they've played in earlier weeks. I see this as a statement game. 

Chicago is still very talented, I just believe Minnesota is capable of ALOT more than they've displayed thus far. 

Okay fair enough The extra week of rest should the team too. Speed had hurt the Bears at times. The Dolphin loss is the best example. I hope we use Diggs plenty assuming hes good to go. 

10 hours ago, Klomp said:

Rudolph was a rookie, Sherels was on the team and so was Andrew Sendejo.

Sendejo was not on the team yet...he was signed a month and a half after that game...and wouldn't even make his debut until 2 weeks after that.    

We have to take care of the ball every week, but more so this week!

Defining stat: 24. The Bears have forced 24 turnovers. Chicago's defense, which had three takeaways in its 34-22 victory over Detroit, is an opportunistic bunch with playmakers at every level. Entering Week 10, the Bears led the NFL with 82 points off turnovers. -- Jeff Dickerson

On our end, keep up the pace on 3rd down defense.

Defining stat: 25.7. The Vikings aren't far off from reaching the all-time mark for defensive efficiency on third down (25.2) that they set last season. Minnesota's defense ranks No. 1 in third-down stops (just 26 of a total 101 allowed), a testament to the effectiveness of a pass rush that has generated 31 sacks, which is tied with three other teams for first in the NFL. Nine of those sacks came on third down. -- Courtney Cronin

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/25206920/week-11-2018-nfl-power-rankings-season-defining-stats-every-defense

3 hours ago, swede700 said:

Sendejo was not on the team yet...he was signed a month and a half after that game...and wouldn't even make his debut until 2 weeks after that.    

He was on the team that season though, which is what I meant. ;)

6 hours ago, Torchezim said:

I agree with everything you said except for the score.  The Bears are always tough to play at Soldier Field.  I hope we get the win, and I think we can, but it won't be easy.

Archived