Week 11: VIKINGS (5-3-1) at Bears (6-3)

swede700

"Mr. Biscuit" Trubisky is 0-2 vs. the Vikings and has yet to throw over 200 yds against them. How many will he pass for on Sunday night?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. "Mr. Biscuit" Trubisky is 0-2 vs. the Vikings and has yet to throw over 200 yds against them. How many will he pass for on Sunday night?

• 0 -128 yds (1st game vs. the Vikings)
    • 129 - 178 yds (2nd game vs the Vikings
    • 179 - 256 yds (avg this season)
    • 257 - 300 yds
    • 300+ yds

They need to invest heavily in the offensive line. I’m talking not signing Richardson/Wayne’s and signing every top tier offensive line free agent. Cousins might not be a world beater, but I don’t think we should continuously pad this defense with talent. Neglected too long. 

5 minutes ago, PrplChilPill said:

I'd fire the OC now. Clearly they have more talent than this. Clearly not close to a super bowl  team. Time to question every decision and player almost. They have one of the older, more expensive, rosters and can't score.

It's frustrating but we're also playing the #1 defense on the road. Ultimately, the same things holding Cousins back in Washington are still holding him back now. He's not a franchise QB but he's still pretty good.

5 minutes ago, PrplChilPill said:

I'd fire the OC now. Clearly they have more talent than this. Clearly not close to a super bowl  team. Time to question every decision and player almost. They have one of the older, more expensive, rosters and can't score.

Lol. Every time the Vikings have a bad game in a decent year someone on this forum suggests cleaning house. Dude, even if we lose this game we’d be 5-4-1. The chances of making the playoffs as a wildcard are still high. 

Archived