Jalen Ramsey: "When I’m gone from here, y’all gone miss me. I ain’t even trippin lol"

Adrenaline_Flux

58 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

Pretty funny watching him put all those QB’s on blast only to turn around a couple months later and talk about being gone. Clearly a superb talent but wouldn’t want that mentality on my team.

I've edited your post. The verbiage used before is inappropriate for the site.

edit: If you have any questions, PM me.

28 minutes ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

I've edited your post. The verbiage used before is inappropriate for the site.

edit: If you have any questions, PM me.

Pretty petty considering all the other things said on this forum that are on par with or a lot worse than what I said that never get edited. But ok man lol.

4 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

Pretty petty considering all the other things said on this forum that are on par with or a lot worse than what I said that never get edited. But ok man lol.

I can't speak for the other subforums moderation, but stuff like that isn't supposed to stick. I've had to edit posts of Jags members here, so I'm not sure why you think it's petty as it's based strictly on content. The verbiage you used has no place here. As aforementioned, if you have further questions, PM me.

The only thing he cares about is winning and being great. 

I said before last season that unless this team turned it around permanently, he was gone. And I don’t blame him for being this upset and frustrated. This entire organization is a joke and a laughing stock of the league.

Trade him to a franchise worse than ours? There isn’t one.

55 minutes ago, pwny said:

The only thing he cares about is winning and being great. 

I said before last season that unless this team turned it around permanently, he was gone. And I don’t blame him for being this upset and frustrated. This entire organization is a joke and a laughing stock of the league.

Trade him to a franchise worse than ours? There isn’t one.

i can see us tagging him so we got maybe 3-4 years to turn the ship. 

Personally I don't think this team will be in Jacksonville in the next 5 yrs. Everything is gathering in culmination into an implosion for this football team its sad to see but the build didn't work I got a lot of flack because I said that after this season if things didn't go well that a lot of the pieces that you guys see on this team this year won't be here next year. The smartest thing that Caldwell did was contract structuring because it'll allow them to cut a lot of individuals to shed cap but in return this team will in the ruins for the next 3 years because even when you draft a new QB (If you think there is a QB in the next draft that will be a franchise player you're fooling yourself) you'll still go through his growing pains. 

16 minutes ago, LinderFournette said:

i can see us tagging him so we got maybe 3-4 years to turn the ship. 

We could, but I don't see us turning it around without a major overhaul of the front office. And will they want someone who is so vocally against being on the team here while they're trying to be a winner?

2 minutes ago, pwny said:

We could, but I don't see us turning it around without a major overhaul of the front office. And will they want someone who is so vocally against being on the team here while they're trying to be a winner?

at worst it bides u time to trade him for something better then a 3rd round comp pick. we all know shutdown corners dont fall from the skies into the free agent market. 

Even with cuts of:

Malik Jackson

Calis Campbell

Marcell Dareus

Barry Church 

Jermey Parnell

It only leaves you with 24 million give or take for 2019.. but with those cuts and no big acquisitions this summer the 2020 cap will be 67 million give or take if you cut Blake after this season which I highly doubt the numbers jump to 29 million in cap for 19 and 90 million in cap for 2020. Those number are going to fluctuate if they choose to resign Jack and Yannick. But at this stage in time with possibly Caldwell getting the can after this season Yannick and Jack may not even get a shot to resign thats if they even choose to stay here and go through another coaching change with this city if they can find greener pastier else where.

10 minutes ago, DuvalsKing said:

Even with cuts of:

Malik Jackson

Calis Campbell

Marcell Dareus

Barry Church 

Jermey Parnell

It only leaves you with 24 million give or take for 2019.. but with those cuts and no big acquisitions this summer the 2020 cap will be 67 million give or take if you cut Blake after this season which I highly doubt the numbers jump to 29 million in cap for 19 and 90 million in cap for 2020. Those number are going to fluctuate if they choose to resign Jack and Yannick. But at this stage in time with possibly Caldwell getting the can after this season Yannick and Jack may not even get a shot to resign thats if they even choose to stay here and go through another coaching change with this city if they can find greener pastier else where.

Where did you get 24M from? I used Spotrac to cut those guys and came up with $32.8M in cap space, and that's before factoring in the $7.9M we have in roll over. That would be $40.8M in cap space even with Blake on the books.

Archived