Jalen Ramsey: "When I’m gone from here, y’all gone miss me. I ain’t even trippin lol"

Adrenaline_Flux

21 minutes ago, DuvalsKing said:

Even with cuts of:

Malik Jackson

Calis Campbell

Marcell Dareus

Barry Church 

Jermey Parnell

It only leaves you with 24 million give or take for 2019.. but with those cuts and no big acquisitions this summer the 2020 cap will be 67 million give or take if you cut Blake after this season which I highly doubt the numbers jump to 29 million in cap for 19 and 90 million in cap for 2020. Those number are going to fluctuate if they choose to resign Jack and Yannick. But at this stage in time with possibly Caldwell getting the can after this season Yannick and Jack may not even get a shot to resign thats if they even choose to stay here and go through another coaching change with this city if they can find greener pastier else where.

you can bet money the jags will resign ngakoue.  easily our best true outside rusher. not having the best year but you can say that for every player on the entire defense. 

9 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

did something happen on sunday that prompted this, or is he just reacting to the loss in general?

Honestly, it's all speculation based on what we expect of the person he is. He may not even have been saying what we're thinking. It's possible that it's just as likely that it's simply a subtweet to the people getting nasty in his mentions and nothing else. Afterwards, he posted a few motivational bible verses, as well as commented on Tyler Lockett posting a bible verse against hate, so maybe it's nothing.

After the game, he posted a pic of his daughter wearing Jaguars gear and colors, too. So he probably wasn't too mad at the team, at least directly after the game.

All that said, I think he's the type of guy that won't put up with the team being bad and certainly will leave if they don't show signs of being able to find sustainable success.

26 minutes ago, pwny said:

Where did you get 24M from? I used Spotrac to cut those guys and came up with $32.8M in cap space, and that's before factoring in the $7.9M we have in roll over. That would be $40.8M in cap space even with Blake on the books.

I used over the cap not spots trac

16 minutes ago, LinderFournette said:

you can bet money the jags will resign ngakoue.  easily our best true outside rusher. not having the best year but you can say that for every player on the entire defense. 

I love Yann I hope he gets a deal from the Jags but i'm saying that its iffy on the resign because if Caldwell is canned and a new GM is signed you don't know what direction the new GM will take if Khalil Mack can be voted off an island nobody is safe in this league.. you don't know what the mindset of the new GM will be.

5 minutes ago, DuvalsKing said:

I love Yann I hope he gets a deal from the Jags but i'm saying that its iffy on the resign because if Caldwell is canned and a new GM is signed you don't know what direction the new GM will take if Khalil Mack can be voted off an island nobody is safe in this league.. you don't know what the mindset of the new GM will be.

yes but at the same token i dont think any GM/HC has a safer seat when your given a 10 year 100 million deal. 

Archived