Jalen Ramsey: "When I’m gone from here, y’all gone miss me. I ain’t even trippin lol"

Adrenaline_Flux

23 minutes ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

It really wasn't flaming you. I would have said the same thing if my own mother had posted it.

We'll have to agree to disagree, because I still find that to be an absolutely ridiculous take. Even if that were true about Adoree', it's pretty silly that you wouldn't want another elite CB on a rookie contract

The truth is that Jalen's personality isn't much different from what Deion Sanders' personality was like. The difference is social media presence now vs back then.

You can keep the mentally soft on your team. It's why you guys lose to us all the time, so not a ridiculous take. Never saw Deion completely shut down like a baby in a post game interview like Jalen does. And I'm not the only one who can see he's a baby, other Jaguar fans on here see it too. When it gets tough, he gets weak.

4 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

You can keep the mentally soft on your team. It's why you guys lose to us all the time, so not a ridiculous take. Never saw Deion completely shut down like a baby in a post game interview like Jalen does. And I'm not the only one who can see he's a baby, other Jaguar fans on here see it too. When it gets tough, he gets weak.

Bud, if it came out tomorrow that you guys traded or signed Ramsey, your forum would go absolutely nuts.

Keep acting as if you wouldn't though. Pretty damn obvious your talking down about an elite player because he's in division, on a rival, and is a Jaguar for at least the next 2-3+ seasons, if not the rest of his career.

Our struggles have nothing to do with Ramsey, nothing at all.

6 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Bud, if it came out tomorrow that you guys traded or signed Ramsey, your forum would go absolutely nuts.

Keep acting as if you wouldn't though. Pretty damn obvious your talking down about an elite player because he's in division, on a rival, and is a Jaguar for at least the next 2-3+ seasons, if not the rest of his career.

Our struggles have nothing to do with Ramsey, nothing at all.

The forum might, but I wouldn’t. No cry babies allowed. Doesn’t matter if he’s on a division rival or in two tone blue.

4 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

The forum might, but I wouldn’t. No cry babies allowed. Doesn’t matter if he’s on a division rival or in two tone blue.

Cry babies? So he's "mentally soft" because he's not as candid in his press conferences during a losing streak but talks more during the good times/winning? You do realize he's far from the only one that's like that...right? 

I'm not even going to get into the crazy remark of Adoree being a top 3-5 corner, let alone anywhere near Ramsey as a player. No one in their right mind would think twice about who they'd rather have. Then again, I'm talking to a Titans fan that also said he wouldn't want an elite player on their team because he's on the Jaguars, so I guess...

2 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Cry babies? So he's "mentally soft" because he's not as candid in his press conferences during a losing streak but talks more during the good times/winning? You do realize he's far from the only one that's like that...right? 

I'm not even going to get into the crazy remark of Adoree being a top 3-5 corner, let alone anywhere near Ramsey as a player. No one in their right mind would think twice about who they'd rather have. Then again, I'm talking to a Titans fan that also said he wouldn't want an elite player on their team because he's on the Jaguars, so I guess...

Just because he’s not the only one doesn’t mean he’s still not a cry baby. And, “not as candid”? How about barely speaks/mumbles hahaha.

And that’s fine you don’t have to get in to it, but it doesn’t change the fact that he’s playing like it right now though.

12 hours ago, .Buzz said:

Re. Titans fans

"Yeah, no thanks to having a top 3-5 player at his position..."

Lol ok. 

I wouldn't want OBJ on the Titans either, despite us not having an actual #1 receiver since Mason left.

I absolutely cannot stand people with attitudes like OBJ and Jalen possess, even with them being some of the absolute best players at their position. I don't want people like that around me in real life, and I don't want people like that on my favorite football team either. Few things irk me more in life than people like them. I'll take Bouye. I'll take Campbell. I'll take Ngakoue. I don't want a damn thing to do with Ramsey.

1 hour ago, dtait93 said:

Just because he’s not the only one doesn’t mean he’s still not a cry baby. And, “not as candid”? How about barely speaks/mumbles hahaha.

And that’s fine you don’t have to get in to it, but it doesn’t change the fact that he’s playing like it right now though.

Again, how is he a crybaby? Are you just trying to troll/start something?

Just because a guy doesn't talk as much in interviews or is pissed about losing doesn't mean a dude is a crybaby. Like, wtf? Lol.

Not to mention you are taking like a couple interviews and making it out to be like he consistently doesn't talk to the media if we're not in good standing record wise. Go back and look at pressers from year one. Today he talked extensively. He's talked extensively plenty of other times during this season.

The dude clearly cares about winning and is irked when we're not. Count me in the club that actually wants that. No one should just accept L's.

1 hour ago, TitanLegend said:

I wouldn't want OBJ on the Titans either, despite us not having an actual #1 receiver since Mason left.

I absolutely cannot stand people with attitudes like OBJ and Jalen possess, even with them being some of the absolute best players at their position. I don't want people like that around me in real life, and I don't want people like that on my favorite football team either. Few things irk me more in life than people like them. I'll take Bouye. I'll take Campbell. I'll take Ngakoue. I don't want a damn thing to do with Ramsey.

I mean, if you'd rather lose/not go anywhere due to how a guy talks to the media a few times a year in trying times than I guess that's your view (not that you need a Ramsey type to win it all, but it sure as hell helps to have all pros). But I find that to be absolutely ridiculous.

Let's not act like Ramsey continuously doesn't talk to the media or does anything wrong off the field. He talks a lot, sometimes too much, but like good god man.

27 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Again, how is he a crybaby? Are you just trying to troll/start something?

Not trolling if it's the truth.

There's a difference between being pissed after a loss, and then whatever this was. Lol. Definition of a crybaby right here.

Just now, dtait93 said:

There's a difference between being pissed after a loss, and then whatever this was. Lol. Definition of a crybaby right here.

Lol, so he is pissed after a game and doesn't answer questions so he is "the definition of a crybaby"?

Get out of here with this garbage.

1 minute ago, dtait93 said:

Please post a time stamp when he was crying. 

Archived