Preseason WK2: Rams vs Raiders

tim199009

Yeah Goff was really terrible tonight. The beat writer Gonzalez was right. Goff struggles on the practice field totally showed in the live game ? 

All seriousness Goff was great. Accurate, knew where he was going with the football and besides that one sack he took, he didn't put the Rams in terrible situations. Like even that pass to Watkins in the end zone was perfect it's just the defensive player made a perfect play as well to break it up. So I love how Goff played. Gurley ran hard and Kupp is every bit of the player that he was built to be. The Rams has been terrible over the many years on 3rd down %. That will change this year because it will be 3rd down and KUPP the majority of the time and that will be a thorn on defenses side when they can't get the Rams offense off the field consistently. It will help Gurley too because in the 4th, defenses will be worn down and Gurley can start to shred them.

3 minutes ago, StLunatic88 said:

It won't. I was sitting watching with some, they just acted like it didn't even matter

You can't win with some people. No matter. We'll enjoy success while they make excuses for why they're actually right.

11 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

You can't win with some people. No matter. We'll enjoy success while they make excuses for why they're actually right.

Yep. Unfortunately they are too blinded by hate for Kroenke to ever be able to rationally look at a Goff

1 minute ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Yea that was horrible. Complete dirtbag play.

I don't think he meant to hurt him, but it was definitely late. Sucks for the kid who gets hurt because of it. One more reason why you don't play starters for long in the preseason.

4 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Good game guys. Hope the two injuries you suffered aren't to severe.

Thomas has plenty of time to recover (suspended for four games), and Thompson was likely a PS candidate, so no harm no foul.

Archived