Saints sign Brandon Marshall

hsfolk

I liked the practice squad guy we just brought up.  Keith something or Kirk something.  He had a few catches against the Bengals.

Not nearly as excited for the Brandon Marshall signing as I was for Dez.  But he's a warm body, and if he can catchy a ball still, we'll put him to use.

2 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Anquan Boldin is waiting for a call.

I was just gonna say, would love for BMarsh to do Anquan Boldin things for us in the playoffs. That would make me so happy. Might as well just bring back Colston if BMarsh goes down though

3 hours ago, Rockice_8 said:

He's been bad for like 3 years now.  Is that really the best out there?  Nothing better on a PS somewhere?  They really just need a guy to run deep every once and awhile to keep the D honest.  He doesn't even have to catch it even.

respectable WRs are thin, if not gone entirely. before throwing in the towel and trading for gordon, pats tried them ALL.  

I hope Marshall plays well for the Saints.  He showed flashes with the Seahawks earlier in the preseason and in some spots of the regular season, but he was kind of phased out of the rotation by Doug Baldwin, Tyler Lockett and David Moore.  I hope he can make a big play for the Saints in his first playoff appearance.

Archived