Darby blown ACL

El Ramster

That sucks to hear  It couldn't be any worse timing considering they're heading into New Orleans next week.

7 minutes ago, eagles18 said:

Philly has been hit with injuries bad this season The only thing keeping us in games is Carson... i sAy tank for a top ten pick 

Last year, they won it all without their starting QB, LT, MLB and Scatback. Where's your faith?

29 minutes ago, minutemancl said:

Oof. I saw some no name playing CB yesterday for the Eagles opposite Rasul Douglas. What happened to Jalen Mills and Sidney Jones? Couldn't come at a worse time either, heading to New Orleans to battle the Saints.

Jones and Mills should be back soonish but likely not in time for NO. Not that our offense could hang with them anyway.

19 minutes ago, ///mcompact said:

That sucks to hear  It couldn't be any worse timing considering they're heading into New Orleans next week.

Last year, they won it all without their starting QB, LT, MLB and Scatback. Where's your faith?

The defense gave us great field position.. take aways and kept scores low

philly is currently with our their startling safety, top three corners, starting de and starting dt pm defense

7 minutes ago, eagles18 said:

The defense gave us great field position.. take aways and kept scores low

philly is currently with our their startling safety, top three corners, starting de and starting dt pm defense

But you've still got the best young QB and a Savvy GM...they'll figure it out. 

4 hours ago, Uncle Buck said:

The hits just keep on coming for the Eagles.  About all they can do is hope he can rehab and be back in action to start 2019.

Yep. Just need Wentz to follow in Brady's post ACL footsteps and never get injured again for the next decade!

If that happens, I'll take my chances moving forward.

Archived