Darby out the season

Fitz2k2

1 minute ago, Nabbs4u said:

Might want to be careful with Karma going into Mexico City. Might lose Gurley to an ACL on that turf! 

Good luck!

Holly cow y’all really soft this year huh. What happened my Philly bros? It’s not meant in general man. More like sack the dude a lot. 

Damm shame what happened to Ff use to be a wolf pit, now it’s turned into hello kitty on line. 

5 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Holly cow y’all really soft this year huh. What happened my Philly bros? It’s not meant in general man. More like sack the dude a lot. 

Damm shame what happened to Ff use to be a wolf pit, now it’s turned into hello kitty on line. 

There you go. You make jokes about punishment for Brees I counter with Gurley, you go way left...?

All I said was be careful what you type, might come back to bite you in the a$$, that's all.

How about I say instead

I need KC Defense to kill Gurley.. They need  to break his back and bones. Make it happen KC, make it happen.

You better now? 🍺👍

14 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

There you go. You make jokes about punishment for Brees I counter with Gurley, you go way left...?

All I said was be careful what you type, might come back to bite you in the a$$, that's all.

How about I say instead

I need KC Defense to kill Gurley.. They need  to break his back and bones. Make it happen KC, make it happen.

You better now? 🍺👍

I would say do you baby 

Archived