Sshhhh, don't tell me how the second half ends...

vike daddy

On 11/16/2018 at 11:47 PM, Vikes_Bolts1228 said:

See, this is my question.....

Did the defense really round into form or is it an illusion based off the offenses we've played of late sans New Orleans?

I said it earlier in this thread.....this team is still a complete mystery. I'm not confident like I was this time last year. Partly due to the schedule....partly due to them not beating a team over .500 yet. 

These next 3-4 weeks are going to reveal everything about this team. It's exciting but as Vikings fans....nerve racking at the same time!

I'm not saying that we have rounded into form yet. I am just saying that it seems as though they are playing, or getting to, playing like a No. 1 defense that added multiple exceptional players to their system. 

Whether or not that is the truth will be seen soon enough.  It certainly seems like it is heading that way. 

1 hour ago, Virginia Viking said:

After last night, I think we are 3 - 3 the rest of the way.  I think that would make us 8-7-1 to end the season.

Well. 1-1 in the next two seems real. I had us going 2-1 with wins vs. Chicago & Green Bay and losing to New England. Maybe we can still get to that 2-1 and take are of business in Foxboro and stay on track for 10-11 wins.

And now Seattle is a mystery for me. I was confident until about 8pm last night now I'm worried another slippery QB will give the defense fits and a LOUD stadium will be rocking like crazy.

38 minutes ago, Vikes_Bolts1228 said:

Well. 1-1 in the next two seems real. I had us going 2-1 with wins vs. Chicago & Green Bay and losing to New England. Maybe we can still get to that 2-1 and take are of business in Foxboro and stay on track for 10-11 wins.

And now Seattle is a mystery for me. I was confident until about 8pm last night now I'm worried another slippery QB will give the defense fits and a LOUD stadium will be rocking like crazy.

I have us losing to Chicago (I don't think being at home makes a difference) again, New England and Seattle.  It's mind blowing to think, but if any of those three games where the Vikings MIGHT pull an upset, it would be against New England in Foxboro.

15 minutes ago, Virginia Viking said:

I have us losing to Chicago (I don't think being at home makes a difference) again, New England and Seattle.  It's mind blowing to think, but if any of those three games where the Vikings MIGHT pull an upset, it would be against New England in Foxboro.

The Patriots are hard to figure out. They got embarrassed by a Tennessee team that just got embarrassed by Indy.

If we can get pass rush up the middle like Ten-A-See did, something good could happen.

• 1 month later...
On November 14, 2018 at 12:05 PM, since72 said:

Chicago - L

Green Bay - L

New England - L

Seattle - L

Miami - W

Detroit - W

Chicago - W

8-7-1

If you didn't want to know, you shouldn't ask.  o.O This isn't their year.  :( Next year.  ;)

Either the Packers, Panthers, or Seahawks will be the two wild card teams.

It's my fault.

On November 19, 2018 at 12:35 PM, Virginia Viking said:

Let me check with you next time I want to bet on a Vikings game.  😉

On 11/12/2018 at 9:56 PM, byuvike88 said:

7-0, 12-3-1 as a 3 seed.

Beat Chicago in the Wild card

Go to New Orleans and exercise some more demons

Beat LA in the NFC Championship

Shut Down Mahomes in the Super Bowl in Atlanta

Nailed it

Archived