33. Raiders- Jeffery Simmons DT

34. Rams- Dexter Lawrence NT

35. Cardinals- Andre Dillard OT

36. Niners- Kelvin Harmon WR

37. Bills- Trayvon Mullins CB

38. Jets- Marquise Brown WR

39. Broncos- TJ Edwards LB

Jets get their original 2nd back from Colts 

Rams grab pick 66 to move down into the Second and Giants get their QBOTF and the 5th year option.

i would drive up to jacksonville and kill the entire front office if they did that trade. carr isnt that much better then bortles. we should just standpat and pick haskins and roll with blake for next season and let haskins develop. 

also im pretty sure that trade wouldnt work because of the jags cap situation.  we are currently based on sportac 12 million over the cap not to mention if we traded/cut bortles that would accelerate another 16.5  million more to that 12 million so we would be down 28 million with  losing a few starting players and role players with 0 replacements. 

29 minutes ago, LinderFournette said:

i would drive up to jacksonville and kill the entire front office if they did that trade. carr isnt that much better then bortles. we should just standpat and pick haskins and roll with blake for next season and let haskins develop. 

also im pretty sure that trade wouldnt work because of the jags cap situation.  we are currently based on sportac 12 million over the cap not to mention if we traded/cut bortles that would accelerate another 16.5  million more to that 12 million so we would be down 28 million with  losing a few starting players and role players with 0 replacements. 

Haskins is who I had but I wanted to have more fun. I’ll change it didn’t think about the cap

2 hours ago, Counselor said:

Haskins is who I had but I wanted to have more fun. I’ll change it didn’t think about the cap

i could even see us go with someone Greg Little, or a DL(lets keep in mind Bryan hasnt played well and campbell and jackson could be on the outs), along with potentially Josh Allen(might be BPA but Stat wise hes good), or even a WR or TE. 

For the Bengals, Darquez Dennard is in the last year of his contract, and with Dre Flagpatrick under a fairly large contract, and WJ3 coming up soon, a CB wouldn't surprise me.  But they did draft 2 CBs this year, at least one of which I think they like.  So, I think the biggest need is a 3 down LB or a RT.

6 hours ago, freak_of_nature said:

I'd take Wilkins or Lawrence over Simmons for Miami. No character concerns, and perhaps a higher floor, esp. with Wilkins. I think they'd hold up vs the run better than Simmons.

6 hours ago, freak_of_nature said:

I'd take Wilkins or Lawrence over Simmons for Miami. No character concerns, and perhaps a higher floor, esp. with Wilkins. I think they'd hold up vs the run better than Simmons.

Wilkins it is

Archived