Broncos @ 49ers: Week 2 GDT

broncosfan07

Just now, AnAngryAmerican said:

He led D1 OLs in penalties last year at Utah. I said that's a red flag. He has now 2 penalties in 4 possessions. I'm stating facts. 

Didn't say you weren't and I don't have anything against what you said. It was more of well you might be right. Hence the haha in my post and the post above that from myself mentioned his drive killing at Utah.

Just now, AnAngryAmerican said:

Another penalty on Bolles. ?

I didn't see the first 2.  But that last one can be coached.  He did a fantastic job blocking that play.  Had his hands inside on the chest plate as well.  He just has to let go when he feels the defender trying to go sideways and backward.  Let's hope he's coachable.

Paxton looks so much better playing on the fly within a broken play.  He actually just plays and isn't thinking.  When he's thinking and within the rhythm of the offense (which you have to do in the NFL) he's garbage.

1 minute ago, germ-x said:

I didn't see the first 2.  But that last one can be coached.  He did a fantastic job blocking that play.  Had his hands inside on the chest plate as well.  He just has to let go when he feels the defender trying to go sideways and backward.  Let's hope he's coachable.

He better be. Because right now he sucks. He's gotten his *** kicked on several plays now and has committed 3 penalties. And it's he 2nd quarter against the 49ers. 

Archived