Broncos @ 49ers: Week 2 GDT

broncosfan07

5 minutes ago, BroncoBruin said:

So you're firmly back in the "Bolles is worthless" camp after a few weeks of reluctant crow eating. Meh, he'll be fine. Watson is bad though. 

You speak as though I'm nit-picking or singling him out due to a personal animus. He's committed 3 penalties and been blown back several times in pass pro. His run blocking has been passable. This is what happens when you reach for need for a meat head with 1 year of D1 experience. 

Just now, iLikeDefense said:

Yeah give me Siemian as the starter. I like Lynch but he's just not ready.

Henderson just looks explosive something cj doesn't have.

Yep.  I actually about posted in the 1st quarter that Anderson has never been all that explosive, but I almost feel he's more sluggish this year than in years past.

Just now, AnAngryAmerican said:

Siemian is our starting QB boys and girls. He just won the job. If Elway/the coaches drag this out it's a mistake they'll regret. 

Agreed.  It's Siemians easily.  Lynch just isn't anywhere close.

7 minutes ago, germ-x said:

Yep.  I actually about posted in the 1st quarter that Anderson has never been all that explosive, but I almost feel he's more sluggish this year than in years past.

I actually thought that too. Wasn't sure if he just wasn't going super hard. Booker going to lose carries which is fine by me.

17 minutes ago, AnAngryAmerican said:

You speak as though I'm nit-picking or singling him out due to a personal animus. He's committed 3 penalties and been blown back several times in pass pro. His run blocking has been passable. This is what happens when you reach for need for a meat head with 1 year of D1 experience. 

Oh I get it and you're right that he is struggling, it's just funny how hard you're pushing now, like you were chomping at the bit. You were adamant he was a bust, then you give as little ground as you possibly could to reflect his positive camp and first game performances, now we're back to certain failure.  Hopefully he'll earn his Hall of Fame bust next week. 

Bolles is a rookie. Pretty clear he's going to have his inconsistencies, I think almost all of us were prepared for that. He's an incredible athlete, the caliber of athlete that succeeds at an incredibly high rate, that's not going away. Overreacting on a per game basis for a rookie lineman is insane. Clady got lit up in his first preseason. 

Archived