Broncos @ 49ers: Week 2 GDT

broncosfan07

15 minutes ago, BroncoBruin said:

Bolles is a rookie. Pretty clear he's going to have his inconsistencies, I think almost all of us were prepared for that. He's an incredible athlete, the caliber of athlete that succeeds at an incredibly high rate, that's not going away. Overreacting on a per game basis for a rookie lineman is insane. Clady got lit up in his first preseason. 

I don't recall Clady getting "lit up." Nothing even close. 

That said, you're right, Bolles is a rookie and there will be growing pains. He will learn from them. Hopefully. But the concerns we had when he was drafted are proving validated.

Just now, AnAngryAmerican said:

That said, you're right, Bolles is a rookie and there will be growing pains. He will learn from them. Hopefully. But the concerns we had when he was drafted are proving validated.

Sambrillo was the the top graded lineman last week start him!!

The RB competition is probably the most exciting, for me at least, outside of the QB competition which is now over.

The staff has some decisions on their hands.  Anderson and Henderson are locks.  But Booker, Charles, Ridley, and Thompsen there will need to be some decisions made on and all have their issues+strengths.  

7 minutes ago, thebestever6 said:

Sambrillo was the the top graded lineman last week start him!!

Everyone is gonna hate me saying this but Ty has actually had a nice game tonight. It's against 3rd-stringers but that's a step in the right direction for him. That said I want Bolles, warts and all, as the starting LT. 

12 minutes ago, AnAngryAmerican said:

Nothing even close? Mario Williams and DeMarcus Ware absolutely took him to school. That did happen. 

3 minutes ago, germ-x said:

The RB competition is probably the most exciting, for me at least, outside of the QB competition which is now over.

The staff has some decisions on their hands.  Anderson and Henderson are locks.  But Booker, Charles, Ridley, and Thompsen there will need to be some decisions made on and all have their issues+strengths.  

From what I've heard CJ, Booker and DeAngelo are locks. Plus Jano. The battle is between Ridley, Charles and Juwan. I'll take Ridley of those 3. 

13 minutes ago, AnAngryAmerican said:

From what I've heard CJ, Booker and DeAngelo are locks. Plus Jano. The battle is between Ridley, Charles and Juwan. I'll take Ridley of those 3. 

Booker probably would have been my 3rd. His greatest strength is he's the most well rounded of Charles, Ridley, and Thompsen.

1 hour ago, thebestever6 said:

nevermind let trevor get his confidence gping this is his team now.

Well, for now I think it is. I also think that it's time to move Sloter to #2, and send Lynch off to New Orleans (or somewhere). Lynch may make it someday, but I don't think it's gonna be here. 

Archived