MNF GDT: Giants @ 49ers

N4L

Which team wins?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Which team wins?

• The San Francisco 49ers
    • The New York Giants

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/14/2018 at 01:15 AM

Just now, minutemancl said:

The Giants looked like an actual football team, and for that, I am grateful. Winning feels good. 

As much as all the fans want bad teams to tank, it's hard to deny this feeling after winning. I thought the same thing last week after the Raiders game. I knew it likely screwed the pooch for Bosa, but damn, that win felt good.

3 minutes ago, Kip Smithers said:

Find me those people. And yes you can deduce from this game that if you give Eli time he’s still a competent starting QB. 

Every QB has flaws, and those flaws are exacerbated when the protection isn’t there. This is the best protected Eli has been all year by far. Was he perfect? Far from it. Was he very good? Nah. He was solid but you’d think he was bad with the way you continually talk 

He was checking into bad plays and his arm was dead this entire game. He had a barely okay game against a team that's on pace to have the worst record in the season despite being surrounding with great offensive talent. He would be playing significantly worse if he was on a team with average overall offensive talent. He couldn't even top off 200 yards against this team on 31 pass attempts. He was bad. This team could immediately turn around with consistent average play at the QB position.

1 minute ago, Forge said:

As much as all the fans want bad teams to tank, it's hard to deny this feeling after winning. I thought the same thing last week after the Raiders game. I knew it likely screwed the pooch for Bosa, but damn, that win felt good.

As long as they dont win too many, we will still get a good pick. Both teams tonight are definitely not good. That was pretty obvious. But yeah, winning really does feel great. A great man once said "you play to win the game".

14 minutes ago, Forge said:

They get the Cards this week, really the only winnable game remaining on the schedule. I'll be watching, completely riveted....and somewhat horrified and at times probably disgusted.

We are going to get slaughtered. You seen what Mullens did to us look for a repeat 

3 minutes ago, Malik said:

He was checking into bad plays and his arm was dead this entire game. He had a barely okay game against a team that's on pace to have the worst record in the season despite being surrounding with great offensive talent. He would be playing significantly worse if he was on a team with average overall offensive talent. He couldn't even top off 200 yards against this team on 31 pass attempts. He was bad. This team could immediately turn around with consistent average play at the QB position.

Checking into bad plays, show me these instances. Please do. 

His arm has declined, shocking. His zip was actually fine. He underthrew quite a few balls and his accuracy at times was far from good. 

Great surrounding talent? That’s a stretch. He has some very nice skill position players yes but that is severely undermined by a horrible line and the fact that he’s immobile. 

Calling this a bad performance by him is just typical of you. If Odell drops a ball, it’s Eli’s fault. If a pass isn’t perfectly accurate then it’s Eli’s fault. 

17 minutes ago, Kip Smithers said:

Checking into bad plays, show me these instances. Please do. 

His arm has declined, shocking. His zip was actually fine. He underthrew quite a few balls and his accuracy at times was far from good. 

Great surrounding talent? That’s a stretch. He has some very nice skill position players yes but that is severely undermined by a horrible line and the fact that he’s immobile. 

Calling this a bad performance by him is just typical of you. If Odell drops a ball, it’s Eli’s fault. If a pass isn’t perfectly accurate then it’s Eli’s fault. 

He literally checked into a run play in the red zone where no one was guarding Odell in the slot

10 minutes ago, Forge said:

Have faith! Go Raiders Go!

I have no faith left. I think AZ will beat us pretty handily, especially with DJ getting more touches. I expect he'll have his biggest game of the year against the trash we call a defense. And Chandler Jones is gonna feast on our tackles while PP is gonna erase one side of the field.

We have one good player left on offense. Take away Jared Cook and we aren't scoring a TD for another 4 quarters.

AZ's o-line is bad so getting pressure on Rosen to create turnovers is our only chance and it's a slim one.

I fully expect we dont win another game this year.

26 minutes ago, Gannon12 said:

I will take a long sabbatical from the sport if that happens 

I really shouldn't be putting that type of bad juju for you guys out there in the universe, because I really would feel bad...but at the same time, you know, kind of want Bosa for the niners

Archived