2 good 2 b true? Hue to the Bengals?

mistakey

Never had a real hatred for the Bengals (Roll Carp!), but I would like nothing better than to knock them out of the playoffs.

Here's the funny thing.  If Cincy hired Hue for "inside info", don't you think Hue had info on Cincy when we hired him?  Hue's such a great game planner that he proceeded to get throttled by Cincy all 4 times we played them.  I hope he has the same effect now for them.

9 hours ago, NateDawg said:

A wise Seahawks fan named @ditchdiggerforetold this development a year ago. 

Serious question: The past 2 1/2 years was really a sabotage and he wasn’t actually this bad right? He was the ultimate saboteur. He even took down as many assistants from the inside as he could. A real kamikaze. 

It's honestly the only explanation for his colossal failure in Cleveland. 

They say never attribute to malice that which can be explained by stupidity, but I'm quite sure Hue ain't that stupid. Long cons require a modicum of intelligence.

18 minutes ago, ditchdigger said:

It's honestly the only explanation for his colossal failure in Cleveland. 

They say never attribute to malice that which can be explained by stupidity, but I'm quite sure Hue ain't that stupid. Long cons require a modicum of intelligence.

Between his attempts at trying to give away picks for Aj Mccarron, our constant demolition by the Bengals, the unprecedented lack of discipline that not even Marvin Lewis's teams could emulate, the seemingly forced regression/trades/ retirement of all our good players, the sidelining of our talented rookies, the back stabbing of our assistants coaches/gms, the uncanny ability to stay hired for no reason, and the quick rehiring AFTER doing the before mentioned actions really does pour gas on the conspiracy.🤔 

Good thing Jimmy Haslam is so good at firing coaches, or else we really could have been in trouble for years to come. 

2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

3gbwgs.gif

Deangelo Jeremitrius Vickers confirmed

.....and I DESPISE Michael Scott.  (Steve Carrell did such a great job with that character that I actually cannot watch him.)  I thought that series should have ended with a crossover with Law and Order, with Michael being found, slumped over his desk dead, and the rest of the office sitting outside thinking "yeah, prove it was me that did that to him."  My kids love the show, but he is so damned annoying.  I work with too many people like him already.

2 hours ago, Mega Ron said:

I've never seen the US version of the Office. 

If you've seen the original, how does it compare?

I've only seen bits and pieces from the British version, although I'm a Ricky Gervais fan. The American version is funny, but overrated. They should have ended the show once Steve Carell left.

7 hours ago, ReggieCamp said:

Here's the funny thing.  If Cincy hired Hue for "inside info", don't you think Hue had info on Cincy when we hired him?  Hue's such a great game planner that he proceeded to get throttled by Cincy all 4 times we played them.

Place saving for a Cinci job.

6 hours ago, Here'sJim said:

Between his attempts at trying to give away picks for Aj Mccarron, our constant demolition by the Bengals, the unprecedented lack of discipline that not even Marvin Lewis's teams could emulate, the seemingly forced regression/trades/ retirement of all our good players, the sidelining of our talented rookies, the back stabbing of our assistants coaches/gms, the uncanny ability to stay hired for

All this, too.

Archived