LVE - DROY Candidate?

D82

Hmmm.   I would think he is the front runner by a lot right now DROY. Who is second?   Anyone??

he should also be a lock for pro bowl but then again Lee Didn’t make it in 2016 so ...

personally as a BSU fam I love his game has  translated  so well to the pros 

ps I also am a a big ND fan and getting Smith was great as well

19 minutes ago, quiller said:

Hmmm.   I would think he is the front runner by a lot right now DROY. Who is second?   Anyone??

he should also be a lock for pro bowl but then again Lee Didn’t make it in 2016 so ...

personally as a BSU fam I love his game has  translated  so well to the pros 

ps I also am a a big ND fan and getting Smith was great as well

He is second behind D Leonard of the colts, if you go strictly by the numbers. 

10 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:
Dumb.

105.3 The FAN

Jones says Sean Lee will have his starting job back when he's ready. "Sean has had as much to do with how Vander Esch has evolved as his coaches have."@1053thefan

Eih. "Starter" doesn't mean much. Lee does need some snaps. And LVE and Smith being rested for the 4th is key as well.

I expect that Lee will be off more than he is on.

10 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:
Dumb.

105.3 The FAN

Jones says Sean Lee will have his starting job back when he's ready. "Sean has had as much to do with how Vander Esch has evolved as his coaches have."@1053thefan

I'd keep them rotating. I don't think Sean Lee plays LB poorly so I don't see it as a real "set back," but I would definitely have him on a pitch count.  I'm not worried about it stopping LVEs progress either, and should help him stay fresh.

Ideally we have all 3 healthy for the playoffs 

Archived