Bills release QB Nate Peterman

JammerHammer21

Nathan Peterman isnt an NFL caliber QB IMO, but I think he gets more hate than he deserves.

Look at all his turnovers...

...More than half of them arent even his fault...not COMPLETELY anyway.   His is literally being hit as he throws on many of them, and a few were poor routes or bobbled passes the receiver should have caught.      

Again, not really an NFL talent, but is he much worse than most teams 3rd string QB?   No.

53 minutes ago, FourThreeMafia said:

Nathan Peterman isnt an NFL caliber QB IMO, but I think he gets more hate than he deserves.

...More than half of them arent even his fault...not COMPLETELY anyway.   His is literally being hit as he throws on many of them, and a few were poor routes or bobbled passes the receiver should have caught.      

Again, not really an NFL talent, but is he much worse than most teams 3rd string QB?   No.

The pocket presence is awful. Like worse than Blaine Gabbert.  Idk if it was always that way bit hes done now.  Hes seeing ghosts and is looking to break the pocket almost immediately after the snap.  On a hail mary...he tucked it and ran.

4 hours ago, FourThreeMafia said:

youtu.be/3gZqULlUem0

A lot of them were tipped balls, but the others were either forced throws while being pressured (and not feeling it) or poor ball placement.

Their O-line is bad and gave him little time, but when he actually had time, he still made some unbelievably poor throws.

Archived