CIN hires Hue Jackson to their coaching staff

Broncofan

Dear Hue,

Thanks for the memories. Thanks for all you’ve done. You were always like a father figure to me. Your jovial personality will forever leave me with the warmest of heartfelt gratitude. I will never forget what you have given to Cleveland. Helping women who had no one else to help them. Your glistening *** that you so lovingly provided when you so magnanimously held onto your ever so true to your word to jump in the lake. Yeah I can’t blame you for the controlled environment. It can get cold up here. Who wants pokies in that beautiful shirt you were wearing? Dee was right there by your side. What a lady? I know you weren’t retained thru the obvious failure of the front office because of her. I just know it. She truly saw you for what you are, a glorious head coach who has so obviously been held back by incompetence of those that have surrounded you. 

Todd Haley. Right?  I don’t know why he was forced upon you. You were glorious in your play calls and personnel judgments. You and I know Kizer is the real deal. 😉. Going back to Haley. Great move to not learn his playbook. Let him dig his own grave. I thought it was so brilliant that you did that so when jimmy asked you what’s going on with the play calling you could rightfully say, “I don’t know, ask Haley”. Oh you Hue! You are a leader of men. You are a pied piper. In your pay it forward way you inspire inmates to follow your lead. After all you’ve survived insurmountable odds despite the incompetence around you that lead to your grotesque record. 

And lastly my thanks to you. Thank you so much for Miles Garrett. Thank you so much for Baker Mayfield. If it weren’t for you we wouldn’t be where we are today. If it hadn’t been the incompetence around you I’m sure you could have won the superb owl this year. You will be missed. You will never be forgotten. 

P.S. Dee sends her regards. 

Sincerely,

Downtrodden Browns fan

Archived