Keys to Gruden Success?

Humble_Beast

8 hours ago, big_palooka said:

Cable is going to get a pass. They will justify injuries and having 2 rookies tackles as a the problem, then struggle next season again. 

This is what will happen at the end of the season. They’ll keep cable, blame it on the talent. No one in the media has mentioned Cable at all which is a sign that they won’t move on. 

3 minutes ago, Chali21 said:

This is what will happen at the end of the season. They’ll keep cable, blame it on the talent. No one in the media has mentioned Cable at all which is a sign that they won’t move on. 

wish we had a beat writer who took fan questions... or Gruden took a few questions each week from fans

• 11 months later...

Mike Mayock for talent portion. Gruden still average at best talent evaluator. 

However, Gruden being a fossil was extremely over exaggerated. He’s right there with the Reids, Shanahans, Reichs of the world. Gruden loves football, he breaths football, and he breaths competition, I feel he’s been adjusting his playbook the entire time. 

He’s also a great leader amongst men. 

We win the SB in 2002 with him, more likely than not. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Mike Mayock for talent portion. Gruden still average at best talent evaluator. 

However, Gruden being a fossil was extremely over exaggerated. He’s right there with the Reids, Shanahans, Reichs of the world. Gruden loves football, he breaths football, and he breaths competition, I feel he’s been adjusting his playbook the entire time. 

He’s also a great leader amongst men. 

We win the SB in 2002 with him, more likely than not. 

Couldn't care less about the bolded.  He brought in Mayock for this exact reason.  As long as these two guys do what they do best, we are going to become a very competitive team.  I'm more excited for our future now than I have been in the last 16 years.

• Like 3