Coaches on the hot seat

naptownskinsfan

15 hours ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Watching Jeff Fisher pretend he's qualified to coach in college will be quite fun. Shame Tennessee couldn't land Gruden, complete the factory of delusional insanity.

Jeff Fisher would kill as a college coach if he would hire an innovator on offense and just stay away from the offense as a whole. However, we all know he'd hire an incompetent friend to run the offense. Actually, I wonder if he knows Doug Nussmeier. That seems like exactly the sort of guy he'd hire.

3 hours ago, winitall said:

Guy is following more people than he has followers.  Not saying he's wrong, but I doubt he has the scoop.

Yup. He had 165 followers when I first saw the Tweet but apparently, other "insiders" agreed with him even if they can't publically announce it. USC is in a tough position right now. They just had to pay hundreds of millions of dollars in a lawsuit and have many more lawsuits pending. They also don't have a President. Oh yeah, and they just gave Helton an extension last year, which Yahoo! estimates a buyout would be in the $15 million range. 

1 hour ago, Oregon Ducks said:

Yup. He had 165 followers when I first saw the Tweet but apparently, other "insiders" agreed with him even if they can't publically announce it. USC is in a tough position right now. They just had to pay hundreds of millions of dollars in a lawsuit and have many more lawsuits pending. They also don't have a President. Oh yeah, and they just gave Helton an extension last year, which Yahoo! estimates a buyout would be in the $15 million range. 

Another crazy buyout, these agents are killing it! 

Archived