Coaches on the hot seat

naptownskinsfan

Just now, beekay414 said:

Makes sense too.

Tech's going after Jim Leavitt tho.

It's weird that they seem to want defensive oriented guys (their rumored targets so far are Venables and Leavitt). Leavitt is a hell of a coach, but I feel like Tech should stay in their lane. It's too bad Leavitt won't get the KSU job he desperately wants.

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

It's weird that they seem to want defensive oriented guys (their rumored targets so far are Venables and Leavitt). Leavitt is a hell of a coach, but I feel like Tech should stay in their lane. It's too bad Leavitt won't get the KSU job he desperately wants.

Probably just tired of the tissue soft defensive mentality they've had for years.

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

Probably just tired of the tissue soft defensive mentality they've had for years.

I guess it's worth a try, but I don't see Tech ever having the talent to be a defensive juggernaut. Lean into what you are. 

Just now, beekay414 said:

As someone who's program "leans into what they are," I can understand wanting a change. 

Leaning into what you are had Wisconsin finishing with 10+ wins in 8 out of their last 12 seasons under their last three head coaches. Can't really argue with that.

9 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Leaning into what you are had Wisconsin finishing with 10+ wins in 8 out of their last 12 seasons under their last three head coaches. Can't really argue with that.

Yeah but it capped us as good but not great and that's as frustrating as it gets. Damn near every big game was a failure.

13 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Yeah but it capped us as good but not great and that's as frustrating as it gets. Damn near every big game was a failure.

Well, having Bert as your head coach did that. That Russell Wilson team should have won a NC.

4 minutes ago, titansNvolsR#1 said:

Reports that Pruitt is going to fire his offensive coordinator. 

Looks like both Heltons are getting fired haha.

EdO is rumored to be getting an extension. Said to be in the works.

The coach nobody wants. You probably couldnt pay teams to take. For some reason needs to be locked down beyond the 3 years he has left on his current contract.

I hate you all and your competent ADs.

Archived