theJ

Bengals hire Hue Jackson

Well boys, the odds of Hue remaining as a coordinator after this season isn’t good. I think we’ve just signed our new HC.

So I guess he takes over head coaching  admin type stuff,  since Marvin is going to be hands on with the defense. Interesting scenario. I am not so worried about his record in Cleveland,  but his arrogance and his insistence on not being accountable for anything rubbed me the wrong way.  I could easily see him meddling in our offense to a negative result. 

On 11/13/2018 at 10:24 AM, Beck Bristow said:

So I guess he takes over head coaching  admin type stuff,  since Marvin is going to be hands on with the defense. Interesting scenario. I am not so worried about his record in Cleveland,  but his arrogance and his insistence on not being accountable for anything rubbed me the wrong way.  I could easily see him meddling in our offense to a negative result. 

He's been like that when he's charge, but i think he respects Marvin enough that he won't step out of bounds while Marvin is around.

However, if he ends up HC...well i think we've all seen this movie before.

I feel like we gave you guys a sti. 

But you guys gave it to us first, sorry not sorry.

8 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

I feel like we gave you guys a sti. 

But you guys gave it to us first, sorry not sorry.

If only you guys gave us that 2nd and 3rd for AJ McCarron, it would almost seem like it was the plan all along.