Week 11 GDT: Titans @ Colts

Titans fan 617

5 hours ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Eh I’d rather see the young guys and Correa over Morgan at this point.

I feel the same way. I don’t really feel like he has much left at this point in his career.

Edit: And I can see him getting torched by one of their TE’s this weekend and us calling for his head lol

3 hours ago, dtait93 said:

I feel the same way. I don’t really feel like he has much left at this point in his career.

Edit: And I can see him getting torched by one of their TE’s this weekend and us calling for his head lol

if morgan is matched up with their TEs with any regularity when we have two excellent safeties and two ILBs that are strong in coverage i'll be calling for dean pees' head, lol.

I am glad Morgan is back he should play early downs to help contain run give rest to our pass rushing group of LB. 

if I don’t hear Butlers name coming up a lot then I know we are doing good.   Taylor is missed but our WR group and Smith have been good of late

knick in wood but you really can not base this team offense based on early season games we played with out Marcus then a injured Marcus.  He has thrown ball very well last three games and it has shown with the results

It’s crazy I remember everyone thought Kyle Fuller was a bust, I so wanted the guy. He’s back to balling & playing at an elite level. He had 1 bad year when he hurt his knee but man 🤦🏽‍♂️ & Amukamara looking good too for the bears anyhow just stating this cause butler contract makes me 🤢🤮🥴

Archived