Week 11 GDT: Titans @ Colts

Titans fan 617

2 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

lol i can't believe you're still thinking in terms of playoffs and the rest of this season

Why not. 9-7 could win this division. 
If you want to tune out, more power to you, and it's understandable.  
Team can still make the playoffs.

Just now, KingTitan said:

Why not. 9-7 could win this division. 
If you want to tune out, more power to you, and it's understandable.  
Team can still make the playoffs.

9-7 could've won the division. Not sure it's possible with the Texans win today. 

Really can't see them failing to get three more wins between Titans, Browns, Colts, Jets, Eagles, Jags.

1 minute ago, titans0021 said:

Houston has to be the luckiest team in the NFL. It's really impressive.

Jaguars lose a heartbreaker. 

Football is stupid.

NFL football is stupid.

Nothing ever makes sense. Only thing that is sure is that the league somehow manages to get the Steelers and Patriots there in the end. 

1 minute ago, titans0021 said:

9-7 could've won the division. Not sure it's possible with the Texans win today. 

Really can't see them failing to get three more wins between Titans, Browns, Colts, Jets, Eagles, Jags.

Good point. But it's unpredictable.

Things can turn fast. But...we shall see. 

8-8 might be our end. We've played like 8-8.

Just now, KingTitan said:

That's a very emotional driven response. Which is understandable after a game like this. 
However, I really disagree.

I wish I could. This year has really driven home @-Hope-'s post for me. Whenever I start to think we're becoming something, they remind me that they're still just the Titans. Come off a playoff win and feel good heading into the season? Lose to the Dolphins. Win three straight and start to get confident? Lose to the Bills and get stomped by the Ravens. Pick up two massive wins out of the bye? Get thoroughly demolished by an average Colts team. I just can't muster faith that anything will ever change.

There is no benefit of the doubt to be earned. You watch the game, you see Mariota, you say "oh that's not good".

Jonnu Smith and Lewis were getting open. Davis was open. Maybe the other guys weren't, but that doesn't make Mariotas play look better.

Same WRs from last week. Just Mariota not distributing the ball this week.

Just now, titans0021 said:

I wish I could. This year has really driven home @-Hope-'s post for me. Whenever I start to think we're becoming something, they remind me that they're still just the Titans. Come off a playoff win and feel good heading into the season? Lose to the Dolphins. Win three straight and start to get confident? Lose to the Bills and get stomped by the Ravens. Pick up two massive wins out of the bye? Get thoroughly demolished by an average Colts team. I just can't muster faith that anything will ever change.

But, you'll still be here next week. Maybe..lol

I feel like we are headed in the right direction and we can see some spots that if addressed in the off-season could really sure up some weak spots (Interior O-Line, Add WR, Another year for QB in the System).  

I know it was said this year, we could be a better team, but end up with a worst record or not make the playoffs. 

But if it's just me here next week or end of the year..so be it. lol  Turn into the Colts forum. :) 

9 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

as long as i've been a fan of this team, there has not been a single time when they've ever, ever proved me right for having any kind of faith in them. i'm done, man. i can't possibly bring myself to care about what they do for the rest of the season. it's not worth it.

4 minutes ago, Titans fan 617 said:

Titans probably hurt their playoff chances today aim sure they will clean up on the Jets Jags an teams like that but the Titans need to start looking towards the draft an Free Agency 

We need a stud pass rusher. I know everyone needs one but we need to find a guy that can do it from the edge consistently.  Landry is a good piece but still needs some work to consistently be a threat. 
Something needs to be done with the interior o-line too. Spain apparently has been having a good year according to the Twitter people, but I can't see them keeping him. There needs some shake up. 

Archived