Rams vs Chiefs @ Mexico City/MNF (Super Bowll LIII Preview?)

RamPackFan

Wow reading what they’re saying on a couple of Chefs fan sites they sure are a cocky bunch of idiots. I’ve seen some arrogant groups on fan site but these guys take the cake, probably even worse than Eagles fans. From what I’m reading we should just forfeit because we have no chance and don’t deserve to even be on the same field as them.

25 minutes ago, JonStark said:

Game might get moved to LA. Funny to see some people say it'd be so lucky for us, but isn't this counting as one of our home games anyway? 

I saw that the Rams can’t play MNF games at the coliseum due to their agreement with USC

So how will selling tickets in LA work? Do people have to rebuy? Or do they just honor the tickets in LA? 

We definitely could use the edge of home field advantage...but the chiefs have a loyal fan base and might out number ram fans in la...

3 hours ago, NVRamsFan said:

Wow reading what they’re saying on a couple of Chefs fan sites they sure are a cocky bunch of idiots. I’ve seen some arrogant groups on fan site but these guys take the cake, probably even worse than Eagles fans. From what I’m reading we should just forfeit because we have no chance and don’t deserve to even be on the same field as them.

Worse than Viking fans. ? 

2 minutes ago, NVRamsFan said:

Vikings fans here aren’t bad. Vikings fans are right next to Eagles and Saints fans on reddit, all three are the scum of the universe.

Yeah it gets really brutal on reddit. Only stick to the Gen forum. You can’t even have discussions or you get down voted lol even if you’re polite. 

2 hours ago, El ramster said:

Yeah it gets really brutal on reddit. Only stick to the Gen forum. You can’t even have discussions or you get down voted lol even if you’re polite. 

The funniest thing, and I guess the most pathetic thing, a Chiefs fan said was they were tired of the media fawning over Goff. Are you freaking kidding me? Fawning over Goff is a complaint from a Chiefs fan? Kindly remove head from your rectum sir! hahaha

15 hours ago, NVRamsFan said:

The funniest thing, and I guess the most pathetic thing, a Chiefs fan said was they were tired of the media fawning over Goff. Are you freaking kidding me? Fawning over Goff is a complaint from a Chiefs fan? Kindly remove head from your rectum sir! hahaha

That is funny lol. I love me some Mahomes BUT by the way the media talk about him, you would think he is going into the HOF tomorrow. They do that with every young QB who gets off to a great start. Watson, Wentz, Dak, Jimmy G, Kaepernick. Like all those QBs got off to great starts and the media crown them. At least Goff has earned his. He went through a horrible rookie season. He has had to fight his way into people saying he is a great QB. Last season it was all about McVay and those stupid talking in the headset comments. Earlier this season its been about the system QB claim. Like now people are realizing its none of that stuff. Goff is just flat out a great young QB. Nothing more and nothing less. So when the media fawn over Goff, he has earned it. He wasnt crowned and nothing given to him. He had to work to earn it. 

Archived