2019 NFL QB Draft Prospects

BaldyBronco

I'm hoping Murray really commits to football soon and goes all in. I think if Elway truly is enamored with Lock and Murray choses baseball this teams in trouble.  

I just don't like the prospects of trading a 2020 first to move up. But, that seems like the route that's gonna be taken if Murray choses baseball. 

35 minutes ago, BullsandBroncos said:

If Murray commits to football, I'd rather have him than Haskins. Haskins and Jones scare me more than any other prospects I've seen in the first round in a while. The whole height thing is so overrated.

Murray scares me in the sense that I doubt he can take snaps from under center do to heaight reasons. So wed have to change that Kyle Shanahan offense. 

17 hours ago, BullsandBroncos said:

If Murray commits to football, I'd rather have him than Haskins. Haskins and Jones scare me more than any other prospects I've seen in the first round in a while. The whole height thing is so overrated.

What scares you about Haskins? Because I’m ready to break down his entire film to convince you otherwise. 

11 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I’d love to hear further explanation 

From watching a fair share of Ohio State games, I've seen a few things about his game that I don't like.

His footwork is Tebow esque.

As is his ball placement.

He's very very raw

His decision making is extremely sporadic

Working through progressions for him seems to be a rather slow process.

2 minutes ago, BullsandBroncos said:

From watching a fair share of Ohio State games, I've seen a few things about his game that I don't like.

His footwork is Tebow esque.

As is his ball placement.

He's very very raw

His decision making is extremely sporadic

Working through progressions for him seems to be a rather slow process.

Man I feel like we are looking at two completely different players

7 hours ago, Counselor said:

What scares you about Haskins? Because I’m ready to break down his entire film to convince you otherwise. 

The concerns with Haskins are based on established precedent - he’s only started one year and for a school that has never produced a legit NFL QB. You have to look at trends and history and someone has to be awfully special to break those molds. Haskins could do it, he checks SO many important boxes, but the ones he doesn’t are significant. 

• Like 1

What do you guys think about Lock as a prospect versus Allen and Rosen last year?

There’s more than a few in Broncos Country who say - with the caveat that they love Chubb and can’t fault the pick - that we should have taken a QB at 5 last year. You can’t say, “I would have taken Baker or Darnold,” because we can’t play that game as there’s no way to know what we would have had to give up and/or if the Browns/Jets would’ve made the trade. 

So therein lies the question - Allen/Rosen + your choice at #10 this year or Chubb + (for arguments sake) Lock at #10 this year? Time to go on the record. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, AnAngryAmerican said:

What do you guys think about Lock as a prospect versus Allen and Rosen last year?

There’s more than a few in Broncos Country who say - with the caveat that they love Chubb and can’t fault the pick - that we should have taken a QB at 5 last year. You can’t say, “I would have taken Baker or Darnold,” because we can’t play that game as there’s no way to know what we would have had to give up and/or if the Browns/Jets would’ve made the trade. 

So therein lies the question - Allen/Rosen + your choice at #10 this year or Chubb + (for arguments sake) Lock at #10 this year? Time to go on the record. 

As a prospect I have Allen > Lock though Lock could have a better career depending on where he goes because from all reports he’s a true football nerd to loves the process.

I also have Chubb > White as a prospect but at the end of the day I would have Allen and White barely above Chubb and Lock for the broncos only because Shaq Barrett is a much better ROLB than any ILB we have on the team.

• Like 1