2019 NFL QB Draft Prospects

BaldyBronco

28 minutes ago, Royal_VT said:

I am thinking theres less and less of a chance the Broncos go QB at 10. I know the Elway / Lock love saga obviously has wheels, but the Flacco move was very intentionally giving us another year "safety net" at QB - giving up a valuable 4th round pick to do so. If Elway was that enamored with Lock, I don't see the Flacco move being made (he would probably have held onto the draft pick, and tried to move up with other picks). 

He made the move to Flacco only because Keenum not fit what the new OC want. Traded for Flacco is now a good reason to not rich our 1st rounder in trading up to take a QB.

If a QB that be clearly wanted  is there at 10 i say 70/30 FO will go. 

• Like 1

“I’m not going to sit on my hands,” Elway said. “I’m not going to try to draft (a quarterback) and wait three years

https://www.denverpost.com/2019/02/28/john-elway-gave-up-on-case-keenum/

You know what's better than drafting a QB and "waiting 3 years" ? Going in on a 34 year old oft injured QB that's been the worst starter in the league over the last 4 years.

Elway needs to go.

Elway has to go the fact that he is just taking kyler murray off his draft board because of height is ridiculous.  Especially after the success of Russell Wilson who Elway passed on for Brock Freaking osweiler.  

I'm not saying Murray is the next wilson but at least do your homework on him, interview him, work him out keep an open mind.

• Like 1

You just gotta step back and laugh at how archaic Elway's view of the QB position and offense in general is. It's like listening to a scout from decades ago with all this nonsense about playing under center. Yeah, the system of unproven Rich Scangarello should take precedence over finding a franchise QB. That's excellent prioritization. 

No secret I'm a fan of Kyler, but he really deserves better than this clown show. We'll take some stiff in the 2nd round and he won't play at all this year. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, BroncoBruin said:

You just gotta step back and laugh at how archaic Elway's view of the QB position and offense in general is. It's like listening to a scout from decades ago with all this nonsense about playing under center. Yeah, the system of unproven Rich Scangarello should take precedence over finding a franchise QB. That's excellent prioritization. 

No secret I'm a fan of Kyler, but he really deserves better than this clown show. We'll take some stiff in the 2nd round and he won't play at all this year. 

Geez dude...go be a Raider fan

16 hours ago, BroncoBruin said:

The man decide February 11th to play football just 4 days before starting spring trainning with athtletics.

The football season is over since 1 month and expert pick him in the first round if he wants to play in NFL. Murray camp's say "Hey Kyler....you win more money in NFL in just 5 month. And Kyler say "Yes I want to play football".

Kyler Murray is the Johnny Manziel 2.0 . Winner of Heisman trophy as Tebow  that's all.

NFL is not NCAA the competition is hard the men play theirs lives.

The Kyler Murray show will be over before the season end. You dont play like this in NFL.

Russell Wilson is taller and his hands are more longer.

You could be a fan i respect your opinion but say Elway vision of QB's is archaic just because Murray not fit the Height fot him is outrageous

45 minutes ago, French Fan said:

The man decide February 11th to play football just 4 days before starting spring trainning with athtletics.

The football season is over since 1 month and expert pick him in the first round if he wants to play in NFL. Murray camp's say "Hey Kyler....you win more money in NFL in just 5 month. And Kyler say "Yes I want to play football".

Kyler Murray is the Johnny Manziel 2.0 . Winner of Heisman trophy as Tebow  that's all.

NFL is not NCAA the competition is hard the men play theirs lives.

The Kyler Murray show will be over before the season end. You dont play like this in NFL.

Russell Wilson is taller and his hands are more longer.

You could be a fan i respect your opinion but say Elway vision of QB's is archaic just because Murray not fit the Height fot him is outrageous

You think I just came to this realization? Brock Osweiler, Paxton Lynch, Case Keenum, Joe Flacco. Elway doesn't have a clue at the QB position. 

26 minutes ago, BroncoBruin said:

You think I just came to this realization? Brock Osweiler, Paxton Lynch, Case Keenum, Joe Flacco. Elway doesn't have a clue at the QB position. 

Sure QBs grow on trees - they are ten a penny.

45 QBs have been drafted in the last four years - how many have turned out to be the QBOTF?

Now take out those who were picked with the top three picks - how many of those left are QBOTF?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, BroncoBruin said:

My bad, Baghdad Bob. Elway always knows best. 

Last time I checked, Elway is a GM who has put together teams that have gone to two Super Bowls and won five AFC West divisional championships. What does your resume look like?  

2 hours ago, jsthomp2007 said:

Last time I checked, Elway is a GM who has put together teams that have gone to two Super Bowls and won five AFC West divisional championships. What does your resume look like?  

We're talking about scouting QBs and this line of argument is always laughable...but since you asked...I thought Brock and Paxton were terrible picks at the time, so I win. Boom. Give me the keys to the kingdom. 

1 hour ago, broncosfan07 said:

Elway might be a good enough overall GM but he's incompetent when it comes to QBs and I'd rather he not be the one choosing them. 

At this point, I'd almost just pick the QBs he DOESN'T like. That's how laughably bad he is at this. 

9 hours ago, jolly red giant said:

Sure QBs grow on trees - they are ten a penny.

45 QBs have been drafted in the last four years - how many have turned out to be the QBOTF?

Now take out those who were picked with the top three picks - how many of those left are QBOTF?

Mahomes and Watson have been pretty solid, I'd say. Dak has been better than anything we've had in four years. So has Brissett. 

How many QB situations have been as bad as Denver's since the Super Bowl?