2019 NFL QB Draft Prospects

BaldyBronco

20 hours ago, BayRaider said:

You guys should take a flier on Brett Rypien in the 4th, kids tape is impressive and he’s a Midwest guy already and already a Bronco. Him and Finley are my sleeper QBs in this draft. 

As a Raider fan, your opinion on what the Broncos should do seems a little.....suspect at best, in SO many ways.

1 minute ago, Cutler06 said:

As a Raider fan, your opinion on what the Broncos should do seems a little.....suspect at best, in SO many ways.

Just think he makes sense for you guys and already a Midwest dude. 

But no, I want you guys to blow Pick 10 on that bust Drew Lock. I would like that very much. 

4 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Just think he makes sense for you guys and already a Midwest dude. 

But no, I want you guys to blow Pick 10 on that bust Drew Lock. I would like that very much. 

Therefore, more than enough reason NOT to listen to you....no offense but no reason not to do our own research, especially since Elway and Fangio know what they are looking for than you (or any FF fan for that matter).

6 hours ago, Cutler06 said:

Therefore, more than enough reason NOT to listen to you....no offense but no reason not to do our own research, especially since Elway and Fangio know what they are looking for than you (or any FF fan for that matter).

Jesus why are you always so hostile? Not every Raider fan is out to kill you. 

If a Bronco fan came into the Raider subforum suggesting a player to draft I’m not gonna look at it as some elaborate scheme. 

16 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Jesus why are you always so hostile? Not every Raider fan is out to kill you. 

If a Bronco fan came into the Raider subforum suggesting a player to draft I’m not gonna look at it as some elaborate scheme. 

Maybe you just need to grow a pair.  I just pointed out that we need to do our own evaluation based on needs to fill our NEW HC's scheme, which neither you nor anyone other than our FO know. 

1 hour ago, Cutler06 said:

Maybe you just need to grow a pair.  I just pointed out that we need to do our own evaluation based on needs to fill our NEW HC's scheme, which neither you nor anyone other than our FO know. 

Ok buddy. Some anger management classes might work for you. 

On 3/30/2019 at 9:57 PM, AKRNA said:

Just curious if anyones seen Thorson play in more than just one or two games. 

He seems to have the requisite skill set but the reviews and analysis I've read on him are all over the map. 

I’ve only seen a highlight video and a few games that are available on you tube. He displays a live arm and great athleticism. I am going to look more into it because I really expect a mid round QB selection this year.

Thorson and Stidham seem to be on the Broncos radar in rounds three and four. 

49 minutes ago, Winder23 said:

I’ve only seen a highlight video and a few games that are available on you tube. He displays a live arm and great athleticism. I am going to look more into it because I really expect a mid round QB selection this year.

Thorson and Stidham seem to be on the Broncos radar in rounds three and four. 

So do I and he just seems like a prime candidate.

Archived