🏈 Week 11 3-6 TB vs 2-7 NYG

Jimmy Austin

19 hours ago, Lil' Shorty said:

Harbaugh’s toughness would be welcomed but I have serious concerns with his ability to get a good OC and offense. Good shot we get CJ Mosley if we sign Harbaugh though and I’d expect a culture change for the better if we sign him. Definitely a better retread than Lovie.

My #1 will remain Dan Campbell. I mean if you want toughness I’m sure he’d gladly bring the Oklahoma drill with him to Tampa lol. I could see Mark Ingram follow him here as well...

Him hiring Marc Trestman as his OC scares the living hell out me. 

2 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

Ur starting LBs Taylor and Bond, nothing to worry about

I mean. If any LB is gonna call the plays, I'd prefer it be Taylor. He's the best one we have left. But having our fourth LB in charge of the defense is a bit worrisome.

8 minutes ago, REDandPEWTER said:

Jamie’s winston ain’t much better. God I hope we find a good qb. 

Also ravens will get a glimpse of Lamar Jackson tomorrow 

Koetter basically said last night that the only reason Fitz is starting is because he throws a better deep ball. So we're doomed anyway.

22 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Koetter basically said last night that the only reason Fitz is starting is because he throws a better deep ball. So we're doomed anyway.

Koetter is not a leader and it has nothing to do with the QB situation.  He has shown zero ability to maintain composure in stressful situations.  Why would his team act differently then the head coach?

I wonder how many flags we ll see on the head coach for not knowing the rules and/or how many timeouts left this week.  If he can t master the easier tasks of his job, how can we expect sound decisions on scheme, personnel, and staff?

Archived