Green Bay Packers (4-4-1) @ Seattle Seahawks (4-5) - Week 11

showtime

Pn8D0oC.jpg

I'm really dreading this game.  It's great that the Seahawks are at home, but the Packers are on a mission and have played well despite their record.  The Seahawks have been in close game after close game and have just made back breaking mistakes.  This has happened throughout the season, but mainly over the past two weeks.  The Seahawks are a better team than their 4-5 record indicates - if they could just limit the ridiculous turnovers they could have a chance.  Playing in Seattle is a really tough task and although the Seahawks have lost a few games there this season, it's always a very tough game.  I'm hoping the running game stays on track and Russell Wilson has a great game without the team crippling turnover.

Sadly, I don't think I'm going to be able to watch this game.  I get home pretty late on Thursday nights.

1 hour ago, showtime said:

Pn8D0oC.jpg

I'm really dreading this game.  It's great that the Seahawks are at home, but the Packers are on a mission and have played well despite their record.  The Seahawks have been in close game after close game and have just made back breaking mistakes.  This has happened throughout the season, but mainly over the past two weeks.  The Seahawks are a better team than their 4-5 record indicates - if they could just limit the ridiculous turnovers they could have a chance.  Playing in Seattle is a really tough task and although the Seahawks have lost a few games there this season, it's always a very tough game.  I'm hoping the running game stays on track and Russell Wilson has a great game without the team crippling turnover.

Sadly, I don't think I'm going to be able to watch this game.  I get home pretty late on Thursday nights.

You are?  What is kinda funny is folks on our forum - including me - are not all that confident because our guys are finding new ways every week to screw up.  :/

5 hours ago, Pugger said:

You are?  What is kinda funny is folks on our forum - including me - are not all that confident because our guys are finding new ways every week to screw up.  :/

Ha.  Sounds like the Seahawks.  I guess we'll see which team screws up less haha

Shout out from Browns Nation......

Home teams seem to have a tremendous advantage in Thursday night contests. I am really looking forward to this game. Packers are my second favorite NFL franchise, but I really expect Seattle to pull this one out in a close one, say 24-21 or the like.

Has anything been said if the Seahawks will be wearing their Color Rush "Electric Green" uniforms? I know I am firmly in the minority outside of Seattle on this one, but I think they are cool.

If the Seahawks lose tonight the Rams have a chance clinch the NFC West if they win on MNF against the Chiefs. Im already a huge fan of the ARod and the Packers this season because I picked them to go to the NFCCG before the season started. Im going to be rooting for them even harder to win tonight not only so the Rams can have a chance to clinch the division on MNF but that the Packers can still have a pulse for the playoffs so they can still have a shot at going to the NFCCG. Tonight is essentially an elimination game for both teams. Good luck tonight for the Seahawks. I have Carson on my fantasy team and Im starting him. 

saw the start and wandered away after the 50 yarder to Flarney Bonewood to put the Pack up 14-3

that away match in Carolina in 2 weeks is super important

edit: with Carolina & Atlanta both losing week 11 things are looking up for our 5-5;

we also play the Vikes the following week after Carolina and if we can whack-a-mole those two in a row our wild card prospect is so much better because those are the best 2 teams in direct contention for the WC spots

I wasn't able to watch the game, but I saw some good highlights.  Even though the Seahawks were at home, I'm kind of surprised they won that game.  I guess I've just grown to expect some sort of huge letdown in close games this season.  Nevertheless, huge win for Seattle as they improve to 5-5 and still in the wild card hunt.

Awesome to see the 2018 Draft put in some work.

Rashard Penny : 46 yards rushing

Rasheem Green : 1 Sack 

Michael Big Dickson : Awesome punting as usually

Tre Flowers : 6 Tackles [Did get worked by Adams, but who doesn't?)

Jacob Martin : 1 Sack

Austin Calitro : .5 Sack [Although he got WORKED in pass coverage]

Archived