2017 Eagles Hall of Fame: 5th Class Voting

Phire

19 hours ago, Bednarik60 said:

I am about to put my vote in. @Nabbs4u @Phire @Kiltman @marky_b27 @Hockey5djh @ianlewis16 @ninjapirate @Jroc04 @EaglesFan5-36-81 thoughts on automatically giving Phreak the HOF nod on top of bringing in 2 new HOF'ers? 

Now sometime has passed since Phreak magically bursted into stardust after the woodshed game, i think its time. But we will be fixing a wrong/the situation, cause he should be 1st class. 

Maybe everyone/automatically puts in a extra vote for Phreak and something nice about him if you remember him. 

Then the 2 other member you want into the HOF. 

Hes our Jerome Brown bros. Our 12th man. Just feel like we got to give him some love, hes out there watching somewhere, cheering us on. 

Think you missed someone out there homeslice.....

I'll think of a way to deal with Phreak. Perhaps let the 5th class decide if they want him to be a part of it. But continue to vote as if Phreak needs to get in the old fashioned way for consistency.

On 8/27/2017 at 6:29 PM, Phire said:

Just as a reminder, voting will close at the end of the Month. Meaning there's still three days and some change to get votes in to me via PM.

Still need votes from a ton of the vets, @Bednarik60, @ianlewis16, @Blahman88, @mm6492, @nlesthought, @marky_b27, @EaglesFan5-36-81 the more votes the merrier!

How's voting coming along?

7 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

How's voting coming along?

Good. Still waiting on a few vets to vote, if they choose to. 

Everyone who received votes deserves to get in IMO but we'll just have to wait and see.

Archived