Week 11 GDT: Chiefs @ Rams

KC_Guy

13 hours ago, DalCowboyzRule said:

It’s a shame Mahomes is going through the exact same **** that cost him at Tech.

A big knock on him going into the draft was he just didn’t win. Well yeah, hard to win when your defense is giving up 50 points per game. 

I mean come on...

ya really going to blame PM2 for the loss? lol get out of here!

He had bad protection all night, and our defense is so bad the the rams looked like us on offense.  Lets be clear we have the better offense easily and the Rams have the better defense and we still should or missed opportunities to win.  Also those refs, wow I didn't t hink we were going to even be able to watch a game with all the calls.   It is very likely these two teams see each other again.  KC has to be the pats in the playoffs and the rams have to beat the Saints.

Sutton should be fired what a clown.

1 hour ago, valkrei said:

ya really going to blame PM2 for the loss? lol get out of here!

He had bad protection all night, and our defense is so bad the the rams looked like us on offense.  Lets be clear we have the better offense easily and the Rams have the better defense and we still should or missed opportunities to win.  Also those refs, wow I didn't t hink we were going to even be able to watch a game with all the calls.   It is very likely these two teams see each other again.  KC has to be the pats in the playoffs and the rams have to beat the Saints.

Sutton should be fired what a clown.

Me? I’m backing Mahomes? I’m not blaming him for anything. 

5 minutes ago, DalCowboyzRule said:

Me? I’m backing Mahomes? I’m not blaming him for anything. 

The only thing I'd blame him for is that final INT. The strip sacks were blindside hits and on the OL. The pick 6 was a fluke play that happens a couple times a year max league wide. The 2nd INT his arm was hit as he was throwing.

He obviously wasn't perfect, even without those, but he did way more good than bad on an individual level.

2 hours ago, valkrei said:

our defense is so bad the the rams looked like us on offense. 

The Rams looking like the Chiefs on offense is pretty typical. ;)

(Both because the Rams are similarly productive and because McVay loves to steal your plays.)

24 minutes ago, valkrei said:

my response was to the same **** he did at tech.

He was referring to being in the same circumstances he was in at Tech. 

@DalCowboyzRule is fully with us on Mahomes.

Sidenote:  Hitchens is still the most disappointing player on D for me.  Hopefully he’s just banged up but he’s not really doing anything well.  Coverage is sketchy and isn’t even attacking in the run game(which always looked like a strength in previous seasons)

6 hours ago, valkrei said:

my response was to the same **** he did at tech.

Right, at Tech he would score 50 and the defense would give up 70.

I was saying last night was basically a repeat of his college career where he had do it all and then some. He's never even had a half respectable defense to back him up.

Archived