Titans Appreciation Thread

SerenityNow

This is a thread meant for the appreciation and kudos of guys that we're thankful are Titans.  We tend to get caught up in the negatives of this team, and we have several guys that have played really well this year and deserve our praise.

Wesley Woodyard has played incredibly well over the last several years.  He is often overlooked, but he's been an incredible linebacker for us, and a heartbeat for our defense.

Dion Lewis has ran incredibly hard, and I think he's our workhorse back from here on out. Dion runs with so much heart, and he's so much fun to watch.  I think he embodies everything that is a Tennessee Titan. He's been doubted his entire career because of his size, and he runs like a 220 pound back out there. I hope he's here for a long time and helps us get to the promise land.

Feel free to add any guys that you think deserve praise.

7 hours ago, -Hope- said:

man, i see videos of matt patricia going off on a reporter for not sitting up straight while asking him a question and i can't help but think we got the right former patriot, lol. that forced tough guy schtick is ridiculous.

Then you add in this...https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/11/16/matt-patricia-gets-defensive-about-outdoor-practice/amp/...and it seems like an eternity ago when people were worried about Vrabel because the whole injury secrecy stuff.

Archived