• Buccaneers at Giants
    • Eagles at Saints
    • Texans at Redskins
    • Broncos at Chargers (late game)
    • Raiders at Cardinals (late game)
    • Steelers at Jaguars (SNF)
    • Chiefs at Rams (MNF)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/19/2018 at 06:58 AM

This week we are on bye, resting up getting healthier. Let's hope Gronk is ready to go after this week.

This Thursday's game is Green bay Packers vs the Seattle Seahawks. 4-4-1 vs 4-5. Both teams have had their sinker games. Who ya got in this game?

Also which games, if any will you watch this week? For me, Chiefs vs Rams, Steelers vs Jaguars, Texans vs Redskins, and Eagles vs Saints. Those should be good games. Though I am also tempted to watch the Raiders at the Cardinals, for a good laugh

Another other game I saw this weekend was USD vs SDSU in Brookings. At 4-6 USD wanted to play spoiler. The media hypes it up as the dakota bowl like its a great rivalry. SDSU has beaten USD the last 10 games going back to 2000. It was 17 degrees out at game time. SDSU scored first on the ground. USD scored to tie it up. But SDSU would go on to score 3 more TDs in the first quarter. 7 to 35 going into the half. At the end of the game USD scored 27 vs SDSU's 49 points.

SDSU's Pierre Strong Jr. lead the team with 17 carries for 253 yards and 3 TDs. Chase Vinatieri nephew of Adam, has quietly had a good season FGM 13/14 for 93%. He even hit a 55 yarder this year. Here's the highlight video if you guys are interested. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWQLpfLs6J0

Btw, I'm a Jacks fan if ya couldn't tell lol

4 hours ago, everlong said:

Belichick needs to be put on the hot seat for getting blown by some really bad teams that get blown out by anyone else.

Sorry, are you talking about a Colts team featuring Andrew Luck who just posted his 7th straight game with 3+ TD's? If you think thats no big deal, only two other people have the same streak, Tom Brady in 07 and Peyton Manning in 04. 

Archived