18. Washington (7-3)
19. Utah (7-3)
20. Boston College (7-3)
21. Mississippi State (6-4)
22. Northwestern (6-4)
23. Utah State (9-1)
24. Cincinnati (9-1)
25. Boise State (8-2)

Top 10 unchanged, do you agree or disagree?  

UCF got movement on a spot, as did Syracuse, and there were a few other big climbers near the bottom.  Really surprised to see Kentucky hanging in there at 17 though. 

The total lack of respect the SEC is getting in the polls is atrocious.

B1G bias in full effect because Fox is launching money to promote the UM OSU game since they cant get a decent game because of CBS.

2 hours ago, PARROTHEAD said:

B1G bias in full effect because Fox is launching money to promote the UM OSU game since they cant get a decent game because of CBS.

*Ignores the fact that ESPN is making millions of dollars in revenue due to their connections with the SEC Network, college football playoffs, weekly committee show, the Paul Finebaum Show, etc.*

Absolutely hilarious

@MWil23think Parrot’s post was meant as a joke. Or, I hope at least. There’s an obvious and apparent love for the SEC by ESPN that I’d think nobody can rationally deny. 

5 hours ago, PARROTHEAD said:

giphy.gif

8 hours ago, PARROTHEAD said:

resized_fry-can-t-tell-meme-generator-can-t-tell-if-you-re-serious-or-just-joking-aedca0.0.jpg

That is all

Mastercheddaar

No change in the top 10. I wonder, as we get closer to conference title games, how the rankings will change. Are the 4 playoff teams we see now what they end up being?

17 hours ago, titansNvolsR#1 said:

If only Syracuse had beaten Clemson...

We were one illegal man down field penalty away from winning... It gives me nightmares that penalty was called after we picked up a would be first down on 4th down.

On 11/14/2018 at 3:41 AM, PARROTHEAD said:

It's just circular logic with the SEC. Teams get inflated preseason rankings, then never really drop out very far when they lose because they're all just beating up on one another. 

I do think that these rankings are stupid anyway. Why are they even ranking 25 teams when they only allow 4 into the playoff? They only do a weekly Top 25 because then ESPN can make a show out of it. I feel like it would be better off if this was every two or three weeks and they just put out their top 10 or so. 

3 hours ago, Lions017 said:

It's just circular logic with the SEC. Teams get inflated preseason rankings, then never really drop out very far when they lose because they're all just beating up on one another. 

I do think that these rankings are stupid anyway. Why are they even ranking 25 teams when they only allow 4 into the playoff? They only do a weekly Top 25 because then ESPN can make a show out of it. I feel like it would be better off if this was every two or three weeks and they just put out their top 10 or so. 

The full top 25 is used to inflate the resume/SOS of the teams the committee seems fit.