Going, going, gone!

Yibbyl

Looks like we waived/no recall WR Terrelle Pryor and sent DB Denzel Rice to the Practice Squad today! Pryor's contract had no guaranteed money. Looks like Foster is going to see some more playing time...and rightly so. He did an awesome job vs. the Jets secondary. Kid's got wheels and we certainly have needed someone to stretch the field for quite a while.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/25268138/buffalo-bills-waive-terrelle-pryor-two-weeks

This is the only link I can find mentioning Rice and I don't think it will be up long...

http://www.nfl.com/transactions

3 hours ago, LeeEvans said:

That's really my only complaint. Terrelle Pryor at least somewhat looks like he has the slightest interest in playing football. 

because Kbenji is worth more on the team then off his contract is completely guaranteed and they will get nothing out of it by cutting him. Once the season starts on a 5th year option that turns to fully guaranteed money. People may dislike the guy and he definitely has his ups and downs mostly downs this year but he can make the plays that most of the guys on the team cant. I dont think Mcdermott has given up on him yet or they would have moved him during the trade deadline.

12 minutes ago, soflbillsfan said:

because Kbenji is worth more on the team then off his contract is completely guaranteed and they will get nothing out of it by cutting him. Once the season starts on a 5th year option that turns to fully guaranteed money. People may dislike the guy and he definitely has his ups and downs mostly downs this year but he can make the plays that most of the guys on the team cant. I dont think Mcdermott has given up on him yet or they would have moved him during the trade deadline.

Wtf are you talking about he can make plays other players can’t? That is not true at all. He’s 6’5 and can’t catch a jump ball!!! I know he won’t be cut because of guaranteed money, but don’t act like he’s on the team because of ability. Biscuit boy is a complete atrocity and the worst Buffalo Bill i have ever seen in terms of expectations, and what he turned out to be. Nate just sucked, it wasn’t because he wasn’t putting in the effort. Biscuit boy is just plain awful. And he had the ******* nerve to call out Cam earlier in the year. Disgrace.

5 minutes ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

Wtf are you talking about he can make plays other players can’t? That is not true at all. He’s 6’5 and can’t catch a jump ball!!! I know he won’t be cut because of guaranteed money, but don’t act like he’s on the team because of ability. Biscuit boy is a complete atrocity and the worst Buffalo Bill i have ever seen in terms of expectations, and what he turned out to be. Nate just sucked, it wasn’t because he wasn’t putting in the effort. Biscuit boy is just plain awful. And he had the ******* nerve to call out Cam earlier in the year. Disgrace.

Name one wr that would have made that 30 yard catch against the pats over gillmore to move the chains? You cant he is a big target the bills need. You can whine about it all day long but he would have been traded if they felt they had better on the team which they dont. They have bare bones at that position enough so that they have played not 1 not 2 but 3 UDFA wr at one point this year. Thats not because they are good its because the lack of talent they have and the finances they had going in to the year to fill that position was impossible to do. Let me know which team has done that? They need him as much as you hate him to play this year. Whether he stays longterm is a different story. I dont really care if he is here or not but they arent moving on from him this year and i have a feeling he will be here next year too as the FA pool is small for WR. Hopefully teams will look more at foster being the speedster to push DBs to him and free Kbenji up for more one on one coverage. That and of course kbenji stops alligator arming most of his attempts at catching the ball.

1 hour ago, soflbillsfan said:

Name one wr that would have made that 30 yard catch against the pats over gillmore to move the chains? You cant he is a big target the bills need. You can whine about it all day long but he would have been traded if they felt they had better on the team which they dont. They have bare bones at that position enough so that they have played not 1 not 2 but 3 UDFA wr at one point this year. Thats not because they are good its because the lack of talent they have and the finances they had going in to the year to fill that position was impossible to do. Let me know which team has done that? They need him as much as you hate him to play this year. Whether he stays longterm is a different story. I dont really care if he is here or not but they arent moving on from him this year and i have a feeling he will be here next year too as the FA pool is small for WR. Hopefully teams will look more at foster being the speedster to push DBs to him and free Kbenji up for more one on one coverage. That and of course kbenji stops alligator arming most of his attempts at catching the ball.

Cool he made one catch against the Pats. I’m sure Andre Holmes could’ve made that too tbh. How about the clear drop at the goal line against the Vikings? Was that a play no other receiver could’ve made? Or how about the fade on Sunday? Anyone else could’ve dropped that ball too. The dude is a bum. I know he’s staying throughout this year, but I’m 99.999999999% sure he isn’t coming back. But the. Again i never thought Peterman would see the light of day again and we know how that played out.

Archived