Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
TheKillerNacho

Bills waive WR Terrelle Pryor

Recommended Posts

Saints should look at him too.  Might be decent for them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Remember that time he could have secured his financial future by signing a long term deal with Cleveland after that one year when he was actually good?

Man, talk about a complete missed opportunity. That's like having a winning lottery ticket, then leaving the ticket it in your jeans pocket when you wash your jeans.

Total miss on his part.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, ET80 said:

That's like having a winning lottery ticket, then leaving the ticket it in your jeans pocket when you wash your jeans.

This is why my wife does the laundry. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Raves said:

Saints should look at him too.  Might be decent for them.

He can't run routes.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MKnight82 said:

He can't run routes.  

Well neither can Taysom. We’d probably use them similarly. I don’t expect Saints to bring him in, but guys like this will probably have a spot in the offense moving forward. 

Ready for that 4 “QB” package from Payton

Edited by Dome

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, ET80 said:

Remember that time he could have secured his financial future by signing a long term deal with Cleveland after that one year when he was actually good?

Man, talk about a complete missed opportunity. That's like having a winning lottery ticket, then leaving the ticket it in your jeans pocket when you wash your jeans.

Total miss on his part.

coincidentally, this post secured your Footballs Future legacy by garnering your 4,000th like!

Edited by Malfatron

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Malfatron said:

coincidentally, this post secured your Footballs Future legacy by garnering your 4,000th like!

Only 3,894 likes away from @LETSGOBROWNIES!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/14/2018 at 10:12 AM, ET80 said:

Remember that time he could have secured his financial future by signing a long term deal with Cleveland after that one year when he was actually good?

Man, talk about a complete missed opportunity. That's like having a winning lottery ticket, then leaving the ticket it in your jeans pocket when you wash your jeans.

Total miss on his part.

He bet on himself and came away empty handed. Sometimes too much confidence is a bad thing, harsh lesson Pryor has learned. Maybe this is payback for throwing Jim Tressell under the bus during his Ohio St days

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Activated10 said:

He bet on himself and came away empty handed. Sometimes too much confidence is a bad thing, harsh lesson Pryor has learned. Maybe this is payback for throwing Jim Tressell under the bus during his Ohio St days

I remember the initial talk out of Washington's TC was that he was dominating, too - you'd see clips of him just leaping over guys and making some acrobatic catches, so I figured he made a sound decision in betting on himself.

Then, games started to count and the guy couldn't do anything. Got no separation, couldn't win matchups, he and Cousins couldn't connect at all. Think he was eventually benched for Crowder, right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He has talent.
Pryor is an ex-QB who should understand routes.
I do not know what is wrong with him.
He was ascending in Cleveland.

His best situation would be with a mentor.
I move for AZ.

I am not a Cardinals fan, but I see him catching up there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/14/2018 at 9:12 AM, ET80 said:

Remember that time he could have secured his financial future by signing a long term deal with Cleveland after that one year when he was actually good?

Man, talk about a complete missed opportunity. That's like having a winning lottery ticket, then leaving the ticket it in your jeans pocket when you wash your jeans.

Total miss on his part.

He missed out on millions by pretending to be a QB early in his career.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/14/2018 at 4:16 PM, Dome said:

Well neither can Taysom. We’d probably use them similarly. I don’t expect Saints to bring him in, but guys like this will probably have a spot in the offense moving forward. 

Ready for that 4 “QB” package from Payton

Why stop there? Next year your team can trade for Edelman, Logan Thomas, Keenan Reynolds, Blake Bell, Blake Sims, Flowers and get Antwaan Randle El out of retirement and have the ultimate 11QBs package!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×