Jump to content
Broncofan

Week 13 SNF flexed to LAC @ PIT, Week 14 flexed to LAR @ CHI

Recommended Posts

 

And now this news for Week 14...

 

 

Hard to blame the NFL - it was going to be SEA @ SF week 13 and PIT@OAK week 14.

Edited by Broncofan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

SNF flex games is one of the best things the NFL has done in the past 20 years.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dude no i want my games to be over early so i could chill the rest of the day. Bummer. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

First time Chargers have been on SNF since 2014 I believe.

It is nice to be good again. 

Edited by game3525

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At least this time they flex out the niners home game well in advance, rather than at the deadline.

Both of those seem like great games on paper

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Both of these flexes have been a long time coming.  As soon as Rams / 49ers was flexed out in Week 7, you knew there was no way that the Seahawks / 49ers game was going to stand as an SNF game.  And the Raiders have been total trash the entire year, even in their 1 win

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If they had some crummy NFC East matchups scheduled nothing would have changed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love this and with Bosa set to return vs Steelers. This just makes all much better. I can't believe the 49ers got so much primetime, when all they had was Jimmy G and 5 wins coming into the season. NFL was trying hard to make Jimmy G the new golden boy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Classic said:

I love this and with Bosa set to return vs Steelers. This just makes all much better. I can't believe the 49ers got so much primetime, when all they had was Jimmy G and 5 wins coming into the season. NFL was trying hard to make Jimmy G the new golden boy.

49ers are one of the leagues marquee franchises, not really hard to believe given it appeared they might compete for the playoffs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, DigInBoys said:

49ers are one of the leagues marquee franchises, not really hard to believe given it appeared they might compete for the playoffs.

I mean I could have understood giving them 2 or even 3 primetime appearances, but 5?  League clearly over played their hand initially on that one by depending on Garoppolo too much to make the Niners competitive, and they're realizing their mistake now that Garoppolo has been out for the year for some time now and the team has gone to total garbage

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Somehow the Steelers continue to get roped into these because our opponents aren't living up to the billing. We're at a net loss of one primetime game which kinda sucks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

Somehow the Steelers continue to get roped into these because our opponents aren't living up to the billing. We're at a net loss of one primetime game which kinda sucks.

If somehow my team shows up on prime time and beats your team I might actually start thinking they won’t find a way to miss the playoffs. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Boltstrikes said:

If somehow my team shows up on prime time and beats your team I might actually start thinking they won’t find a way to miss the playoffs. 

I mean if we are 9-2 going into that game I think we probably make the playoffs as long as we don't go 0-5 in our last 5 games.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Bolts223 said:

I mean if we are 9-2 going into that game I think we probably make the playoffs as long as we don't go 0-5 in our last 5 games.

Do you remember the year we literally lost to the Chiefs and subsequently missed the playoffs because of a dropped snap? 

 

4th and 29?

 

The immaculate deception?

 

Marlon Mcree fumbling a game winning interception? 

 

This franchise is a black belt in snapping defeat from the haws jaws of victory. I’m not getting my hopes up yet. The only reason 28-3 wasn’t against us is because we were eliminated in like week 6 that year. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×