Week 13 SNF flexed to LAC @ PIT, Week 14 flexed to LAR @ CHI

Broncofan

I love this and with Bosa set to return vs Steelers. This just makes all much better. I can't believe the 49ers got so much primetime, when all they had was Jimmy G and 5 wins coming into the season. NFL was trying hard to make Jimmy G the new golden boy.

6 minutes ago, Classic said:

I love this and with Bosa set to return vs Steelers. This just makes all much better. I can't believe the 49ers got so much primetime, when all they had was Jimmy G and 5 wins coming into the season. NFL was trying hard to make Jimmy G the new golden boy.

49ers are one of the leagues marquee franchises, not really hard to believe given it appeared they might compete for the playoffs.

18 minutes ago, DigInBoys said:

49ers are one of the leagues marquee franchises, not really hard to believe given it appeared they might compete for the playoffs.

I mean I could have understood giving them 2 or even 3 primetime appearances, but 5?  League clearly over played their hand initially on that one by depending on Garoppolo too much to make the Niners competitive, and they're realizing their mistake now that Garoppolo has been out for the year for some time now and the team has gone to total garbage

10 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

Somehow the Steelers continue to get roped into these because our opponents aren't living up to the billing. We're at a net loss of one primetime game which kinda sucks.

If somehow my team shows up on prime time and beats your team I might actually start thinking they won’t find a way to miss the playoffs. 

8 minutes ago, Boltstrikes said:

If somehow my team shows up on prime time and beats your team I might actually start thinking they won’t find a way to miss the playoffs. 

I mean if we are 9-2 going into that game I think we probably make the playoffs as long as we don't go 0-5 in our last 5 games.

35 minutes ago, Bolts223 said:

I mean if we are 9-2 going into that game I think we probably make the playoffs as long as we don't go 0-5 in our last 5 games.

Do you remember the year we literally lost to the Chiefs and subsequently missed the playoffs because of a dropped snap? 

4th and 29?

The immaculate deception?

Marlon Mcree fumbling a game winning interception? 

This franchise is a black belt in snapping defeat from the haws jaws of victory. I’m not getting my hopes up yet. The only reason 28-3 wasn’t against us is because we were eliminated in like week 6 that year. 

Archived