GDT: Boys in bird hunting season v Falcons

Matts4313

34 minutes ago, Northland said:

I just don't know which Dallas team is going to show up.  The Falcons should be a good test for our defense.

Did you see the gif? The incredibly confident man who instead of using a gun, decided to catch and crush the life out of that falcon* with his bare hands and then hold it over his head for the world to see his might? 

That was LVE. 

*might not be a falcon. Story possibly embellished. 

Apparently Tyron's back flared up on him again and he sat out of practice today. Supposed to be ready for the game Sunday though.

Word is Williams most likely won't be starting the rest of the season, with Su'a-Filo taking over at LG for the remainder of the year.

12 minutes ago, D82 said:

Apparently Tyron's back flared up on him again and he sat out of practice today. Supposed to be ready for the game Sunday though.

Word is Williams most likely won't be starting the rest of the season, with Su'a-Filo taking over at LG for the remainder of the year.

Injury or performance based?

18 minutes ago, D82 said:

Probably a little of both I imagine.

Eerily similar to La'el Collins. Remember our run game wasn't clicking his rookie year. He got hurt, and Leary did well. Collins didn't play again.

But things turned out okay for him.

1 hour ago, DaBoys said:

Eerily similar to La'el Collins. Remember our run game wasn't clicking his rookie year. He got hurt, and Leary did well. Collins didn't play again.

But things turned out okay for him.

Well he hasnt played that well at RT. 

As for Connor. We did better when we fired Alexander. Not when Connor went out. Even the right side had problems with Collins with speed rushers.

To me I figure this is a must win to keep me invested and confident they have the ability to win the division.   Loose and I have little expectation for the year going forward.  frankly we are the better team and should win but can they play two solid games in a row haven’t done it yet not even close. But now is the time     

Personally I see expect us Philly and Washington all 6-6 going into our rematch with Philly 

7 hours ago, Calvert28 said:

Well he hasnt played that well at RT. 

As for Connor. We did better when we fired Alexander. Not when Connor went out. Even the right side had problems with Collins with speed rushers.

He has played okay at RT. And we started doing better just this last week.... in the 2nd half. Not after the firing. That has just helped you sleep at night.

I didn't mention "us" playing better anyway. Just that when Collins went our "Leary" played well and we never saw Collins again. 

37 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

He has played okay at RT. And we started doing better just this last week.... in the 2nd half. Not after the firing. That has just helped you sleep at night.

I didn't mention "us" playing better anyway. Just that when Collins went our "Leary" played well and we never saw Collins again. 

Collins has been worse at RT than Williams has been at LG. 

And I would argue there has been steady progress since the OL coaching change. Some of those sacks the last couple games were on Dak. Some of them were play calling (like the endzone one were we had 4 guys jog out and stop, WTF was that). But overall it appears weve been blocking better.

Archived