GDT: Boys in bird hunting season v Falcons

Matts4313

7 hours ago, plan9misfit said:

Have no fear, you won’t need to worry about whether I would or wouldn’t because we’ll never reach one, let alone win one, with him as coach and Quincy as QB.

I really think you'd be an amazing person with a few drinks.

2 hours ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

Lol, if you think Dak and Quincy are equivalent, you have serious memory issues from the Quincy years.

Agreed

7 minutes ago, plan9misfit said:

The lack of pocket awareness and terrible mechanics parallel each other quite well.

You are always so extreme with your negativity. 

1 hour ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

You are just a hater.

Dak

Record: 26-15

TD/INT: 56/22

Completion Percentage: 65%

QB Rating: 94.4

Quincy

Record: 18-16

TD/INT: 32/37

Completion Percentage: 56.5%

QB Rating: 71.7

None of those comparisons correlate to his lack of pocket awareness or poor mechanics. And no, I’m not a hater. I simply recognize a bad football player when I see one.

9 hours ago, plan9misfit said:

And no, I’m not a hater.

giphy-9.gif

If it was up to you, we would have dumped Romo for Lienart. 

You make your decisions on players based on NCAA and never change your mind no matter how absolutely ridiculous you look. Especially if they even hint at proving your right. 

You never say a god damned positive thing. All you do is bish and talk ish. 

You are literally the exact definition of a hater. 

Although plan is flying his DCRA flag as usual, he is right @Matts4313. Any cowboys fan who is being real with themselves can tell with a simple eye-test can tell Dak looks like a joke right now.

I gotta preach what I see. I mean is he bad enough to lose us games? I guess not but like what should our standards really be here? Hope we do something with mediocre QB play in league with Brady, Rodgers, Brees, Mahomes?

Is our goal even SB's anymore? is that even our focus? Feels like our fanbase expectation of a team has been reduced to a team barely hoping to get to the playoffs every season.

I won't live or die by Dak because the cowboys will always come first for me.

On 11/17/2018 at 7:45 AM, Matts4313 said:

giphy-9.gif

If it was up to you, we would have dumped Romo for Lienart. 

You make your decisions on players based on NCAA and never change your mind no matter how absolutely ridiculous you look. Especially if they even hint at proving your right. 

You never say a god damned positive thing. All you do is bish and talk ish. 

You are literally the exact definition of a hater. 

You’re bringing up something from 13 years ago when Leinart was still a legit prospect (before anyone knew that he was more interested in his celebrity than being a football player) and when Romo was an erratic gunslinging interception machine who regularly needed to be saved from himself? Seriously? Is that the best you’ve got?

And, in case you’ve forgotten, I went on record to say that had any of us known that Leinart had that attitude, I wouldn’t have wanted him. But hey, it’s much easier to dig into a bag from 2005 and ignore the fact that our 2018 QB can’t play. That’s not “hate”; it’s just honesty. His footwork is putrid. His mechanics are poor. His arm is suspect. His pocket awareness is void. And, he places himself in more bad situations than his oft-blamed o-line does.

On 11/17/2018 at 12:27 AM, plan9misfit said:

None of those comparisons correlate to his lack of pocket awareness or poor mechanics. And no, I’m not a hater. I simply recognize a bad football player when I see one.

Lol

Plan9: I’m Gandhi

Rest if forum: Yeah, no, basically here are a million reasons why you aren’t Gandhi.

Plan9: None of that has to do with my rapidly impending baldness and the fact that I’m a dude. I know a bald dude when I see one. And both Gandhi and I are bald dudes.

Archived