Could James O' Shaunessey become our go to TE..

chrishill1122

4 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

So we are taking a TE round 1 and not a QB? Why everyone? WHY?

What QB is even clearly worth a 1st in this draft?  It certainly looks like we're cruising for a high enough pick that we'll be able to grab one of the many muddled collection of Day2 type QBs pretty comfortably there.

On 11/16/2018 at 8:17 PM, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Didnt we say that last year? 

Say what? It was pretty clear there were a lot of QBs going to go early last year. A whole lot of people wanted Lamar as well. 

17 minutes ago, pwny said:

Say what? It was pretty clear there were a lot of QBs going to go early last year. A whole lot of people wanted Lamar as well. 

Yeah.  Last year was pretty much the inverse of what this year's QB class looks like.

2018 Draft, i think most people were projecting at least 5 first round QBs.  Some were even projecting 6.  But it was pretty top-heavy.  There was only 1 other Top-100 QB pick after the 5 first rounders.

Whereas 2019 looks like there's very little bluechip "1st round QB talent"...but there are an awful lot of intriguing Day2 type projects with upside.

On 11/15/2018 at 10:26 PM, Tugboat said:

What QB is even clearly worth a 1st in this draft?  It certainly looks like we're cruising for a high enough pick that we'll be able to grab one of the many muddled collection of Day2 type QBs pretty comfortably there.

If I were in y'all's shoes, I'd look into Jameis, Teddy, and Carr. JMO.

Archived