Other Leagues Thread- Ligue 1, Championship, Portugal, etc

LeeEvans

Just now, Buckrock101 said:

****e piece of defending there. Fulham have too much of the ball as well. Need to control some possession somehow

I think we were always going to dominate possession but Villa definitely set up to let us control the tempo. 

Just now, Buckrock101 said:

Also they're out here playing Rugby against Jack

Oh come on man. The trod was accidental and only happened because of his flop to the turf. Cairney got the ball on his challenge, Johanssen is the only truly deserved foul.

7 minutes ago, LeeEvans said:

Oh come on man. The trod was accidental and only happened because of his flop to the turf. Cairney got the ball on his challenge, Johanssen is the only truly deserved foul.

Idk maybe I'm too emotional right now but it happens all the time with him, teams hack him from the start

4 minutes ago, Buckrock101 said:

Idk maybe I'm too emotional right now but it happens all the time with him, teams hack him from the start

Hes definitely been at the center of the fouls. Our team definitely doesnt usually play that way, we're usually the ones who get hacked down haha. Especially Cairney. 

I'm more nervous now that we're a goal ahead than at the start haha.

2 minutes ago, Buckrock101 said:

Bruce better have something magical at halftime.

So far it's looking like we're the clear 4th best team in the league

Fulham were definitely the better team in the first half. It will be interesting to see what changes Bruce will make. We look pretty comfortable as long as the defenders can keep the attackers in front of them, the balls behind are definitely the danger. 

I think Tim Ream has once again been phenomenal. His passing ability and positioning is just so invaluable. 

Offensively I think we did well at having Mitro hold up play and than Kamara running in behind, I'd like to continue to work that and I think it could lead to some chances. 

• Like 1