Other Leagues Thread- Ligue 1, Championship, Portugal, etc

LeeEvans

On 4/1/2018 at 4:06 AM, DTMW78 said:

Looks like the villa are play-off bound this year.

Hopefully Fulham either get second or knocked out first round, they are on fire atm.

Unbeaten in 18 now I believe. Don't see anyway we catch Cardiff though, they're 7 points ahead with a game in hand and just keep picking up points. So it looks like we'll be joining you in the playoffs. Maybe it's just being the pessimistic fan that I am but I'm not overly confident, the playoffs are just so random. 

19 minutes ago, LeeEvans said:

Big game Friday in the Championship with Wolves at Cariff. Anything besides a Cardiff win gives Fulham a bit of a chance to get into the automatic promotion spot. Cardiff have a relatively tough run in coming up. 

Honestly want anybody but Cardiff to go up automatic. Having played them twice in the cup and experienced their tactics and fans opinions first hand I don't want them in the PL. 

2 hours ago, texans_uk said:

Honestly want anybody but Cardiff to go up automatic. Having played them twice in the cup and experienced their tactics and fans opinions first hand I don't want them in the PL. 

Reminds me a bit of Reading last season, I'm so glad they didn't go up.

26 minutes ago, texans_uk said:

I've never liked Reading.

I hated them last season. They played dire football and everyone was going crazy over Stam, I'm definitely not disappointed to see them struggle although I don't have any real issues with them in general.