Other Leagues Thread- Ligue 1, Championship, Portugal, etc

LeeEvans

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/28/2017 at 6:42 AM, texans_uk said:

FA Cup weekend again. It's 10 matches now unbeaten for the mighty Stags after a late equaliser in our recent home game against our biggest rivals Chesterfield. Hopefully we make easy work of Guisley and draw a big club in the 3rd round! 

Damn, at least one of our clubs is doing something this season...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, AustrianNiner said:

Got suspended for now, most certainly won't be a ref ever again. Incredible scene.

Good, he shouldn't. That's one of those things you'd read about in like the Colombian second division and think "that would never happen in one of the big leagues" and yet here we are.

This season is so similar to last season for Fulham. Started off horribly but we're on an absolute tear and up to seventh now and a point away from a playoff spot. I'm genuinely concerned we're going to lose our manager soon though. He's been complaining about a lack of backing in the transfer window for at least three windows now and, for a team chasing promotion, I cannot blame him. 

On 20/01/2018 at 7:43 PM, LeeEvans said:

This season is so similar to last season for Fulham. Started off horribly but we're on an absolute tear and up to seventh now and a point away from a playoff spot. I'm genuinely concerned we're going to lose our manager soon though. He's been complaining about a lack of backing in the transfer window for at least three windows now and, for a team chasing promotion, I cannot blame him. 

Would be great if we could both go up! ? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 25/01/2018 at 2:04 AM, LeeEvans said:

That would be awesome! It looks like we're destined for another playoff spot at best and I don't particularly like our chances but we're playing some great stuff right now. 

We're unbeaten in 8 and scored last minute winners in both of our last two games. 

We just signed 3 on loan, King from Swansea, Penney from Sheffield Wednesday and Miller from Peterborough. We've got a properly strong squad now. COYS.