Mock Drafts

bucsfan333

Nah this is too good of a defensive draft. Draft defense, defense, defense. The only exception is a franchise LT in the top 10 if we have that pick. If there is a sure thing there we need to draft that player. No QB will have success with the Caleb Benenoch’s of the world blocking (or not) for him. More specifically Don Smith needs to go.

55 minutes ago, Caaddy24 said:

All hype for 3 years? The guy has been dominant since his freshman year as the #1 recruit out of Texas. I think it's a pretty safe bet. 

Idk. For a franchise that has a history of having players quitting on their head coaches , I don’t want to draft a guy who’s mailing it in this year 

8 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

Like Clowney did?

Pretty much. I mean is Oliver clowny though or Robert Nkemeichi ? 

To me I want to draft players that’ll change the losing culture. Not a guy who’s mailing it in a full season. 

Understamd sitting out the bowl game if it isn’t for the CFP. Don’t get me started with Bosa bc talking to a friend who’s in medicine, he wouldn’t even be able to play until February. 

Edited by REDandPEWTER

Just now, REDandPEWTER said:

Pretty much. I mean is Oliver clowny though or Robert Nkemeichi ? 

That's what our new GM will have to decide.

I mean. Nick Bosa called it quits before he even got healthy. He gave up three or more games at tOSU to work on the combine and the million workouts he's gonna have. He's all but a lock for Oakland at number one.

3 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

That's what our new GM will have to decide.

I mean. Nick Bosa called it quits before he even got healthy. He gave up three or more games at tOSU to work on the combine and the million workouts he's gonna have. He's all but a lock for Oakland at number one.

Read above. That’s not true. His injury he wouldn’t be back to par til February. At the earliest the national championship. 

Dont read fake news 

Edited by REDandPEWTER

4 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

I'd take team doctor's estimates over your buddy. Sorry not sorry. 😂

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.si.com/college-football/2018/10/16/nick-bosa-injury-ohio-state-nfl-draft

read what his father said. 12 months from surgery is the ideal recovery. Then read further. 

Also on medical procedures like this doctors aren’t allowed to comment on a full extent. The media ran away with this. 

Bosa played through the injury until he couldn’t physically do it no more and needed surgery. Much different than what Oliver is doing. 

Edit ^* 12 weeks. Not months. Corrected. 

Edit: my buddy is also a doctor and made the medical opinion based on facts. 

Edited by REDandPEWTER

5 minutes ago, REDandPEWTER said:

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.si.com/college-football/2018/10/16/nick-bosa-injury-ohio-state-nfl-draft

read what his father said. 12 months from surgery is the ideal recovery. Then read further. 

Also on medical procedures like this doctors aren’t allowed to comment on a full extent. The media ran away with this. 

Bosa played through the injury until he couldn’t physically do it no more and needed surgery. Much different than what Oliver is doing. 

Edit ^* 12 weeks. Not months. Corrected. 

Edit: my buddy is also a doctor and made the medical opinion based on facts. 

I'm not listening to anything parents say. Of course he's gonna back up what his son is doing.

8 hours ago, REDandPEWTER said:

Idk. For a franchise that has a history of having players quitting on their head coaches , I don’t want to draft a guy who’s mailing it in this year 

Well, I don't like that either, and that blowup on his coach last night isn't a good look either. If we go to the 3-4, I wouldn't want to make him an end anyway. Correct me if I'm wrong, but teams don't draft at that position very high? 

I would like some fast linebackers that can cover. 

• Like 1